Break?

It was the day before they went on a month long break from touring. Right now they were all curled up in their beds on the bus. They were on their way to their last tour stop of this leg of the tour.

Maverick moved to cuddle more into Jade. His head buried into her neck. Jade giggled before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What are you doing during the break?" She asked softly. This was the first time they had talked about it. Maverick looked at her and shrugged. He hadn't really thought about it besides going back to France so he could work. "Come home with me." She said a smile wide across her face. When his eyes met hers he knew that she was serious. He leaned up and pecked her lips.

"I don't want to be a burden on you." Jade chuckled and shook her head.

"Trust me you're the farthest thing from a burden. I want you to come." He thought about it for a moment. As this was happening Jade was getting more and more nervous. He brought their lips back together. Jade smiled happily against his lips.

"I would love to." Jade squealed happily before squeezing him in a tight hug. Perrie peaked her head in.

"Let me guess he said yes?" Jade nodded before Perrie patted his shoulder. "Good luck with Norma." She said before disappearing. Maverick looked at Jade confused.

"My mam." She paused. "She is the most welcoming person." Maverick chuckled and kissed the base of her neck.

"It's alright. My mums not the nicest either." Jade giggled before burying herself into him. A deep sigh left her lips. He kissed the top of her head. "I think I should go and book a flight." Jade shook her head. He looked at her confused.

"I may have had a feeling you were going to say yes. So I may have bought you a ticket." Maverick shook her head in protest. Jade put her finger to his lips before she spoke again. "I wanted to." He opened his mouth to protest again. "Just shut up and say thank you." He chuckled before giving in there was no way he could fight with her. He tilted her chin her lips meeting his.

They met with a hungry passion. Jade immediately moved to pin him to the mattress. Her leg swung over his hips holding him down while her hands moved to his chest keeping him in place. His hands moved to her hips before guiding them to move along his. She moaned as she instantaneously felt his arousal. He chuckled lightly causing her to move her lips to his neck.

She bit down before pulling away with a smile. She was admiring her word when he leaned up connecting their lips once more. His fingers tangling into her hair. Just then the curtain opened. They both turned to see Jesy with a smirk on her face.

"If I'm correct there's a no naughty naughty rule on the bus." Maverick chuckled.

"As you can see we're both fully closed so if you don't mind please close the curtain." Jesy flicked him off before closing the curtain halfway.

"Nice bite mark." Perrie said from her bunk. Maverick turned to look at Jade who chuckled and smirked. He moved to close the curtain his eyes narrowing at her. He cupped her cheek as if he was going to kiss her but his lips moved south to her neck. She bit down on her lip hard to make sure a moan didn't escape.

He pulled away with a smirk admiring his work.

"Now were even." He said with a wink. Jade pushed him back down into the mattress before she cuddled onto him.

"I hate you." He chuckled while running his fingers along her spine.

"Sure you do." Jade kissed his chest gently.

"There's nothing I could hate about you." He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

The rest of the day and beginning of the next were uneventful. Right now the pair were entering Jades house. She opened the door and immediately smelled food which meant one thing. Norma was here. She backed up bumping into Maverick. He leaned to whisper in her ear.

"What's wrong baba?" Jade looked up at him shock filling her eyes along with tears. She wasn't ready for this. "Jadey?" She turned around and buried her face in his chest. His arms wrapped protectively around her body.

"My mams here." She said quietly. He kissed the top of her head.

"It's all right baba. She's not going to scare me away." Jade giggled quietly. She looked up at him his hands moving to caress her cheeks as his thumbs wiped her tears. "Come on. Let's not leave her waiting." She smiled before nodding. Norma had been watching the whole conversation. Even though she didn't know this boy she knew there was something different about him.

Her normally hard face when she met Jade's boyfriends turned soft. There was no way she would ruin whatever him and Jade had. Jade was the first to notice her and moved to swiftly hug her.

"I missed you mam." She said quietly. Norma smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you too. Now who's your friend?" Jade was taken aback. Normally Norma never addressed her boyfriends. Maverick came over with his hand out. Instead of taking it Norma pulled him into a hug. Jade watched with her mouth open.

Her mum chuckled when she saw Jade and pushed her jaw closed.

"Petal don't be rude. Introduce us." Jade went over to Maverick who's arm wrapped around her shoulder. One of her arms went around his back while her other hand rest along his stomach.

"Mam this is Maverick, my boyfriend. Maverick, this is my mam Norma." He smiled at her earning one in return.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Jade has told me a lot about you." The smile grew on Norma's face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Jade has mentioned you a couple of times. I wish I could have learned more about you." Maverick smiled before a bell in the kitchen rang. "You two go wash up and by the time you come back we can eat." They nodded before they grabbed their bags and Jade quickly took him up to her room. She flopped down on the bed once they set the bags back down.

"What the hell just happened?" She said to herself. Maverick pulled her back onto her feet.

"By the looks of it I'd say she likes me?" Jade nodded.

"That's the thing. My mam has never liked anyone that's of the male gender." Maverick chuckled and leaned to kiss her lips gently.

"Maybe she's changed her mind."