𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

(Season two episode four
Will The Wise)

A lot happened when Charlie was in the bathroom, Will had an episode outside

A lot happened when Charlie was in the bathroom, Will had an episode outside. He was completely frozen as his mother yelled at him.

And the boys weren't surprised, Max said they mentioned something about true sight which the girls didn't know what that meant.

What they knew was, the boys were definitely hiding something.

Charlie examined her bruise in the mirror, it was still huge. Basically covered her lower right arm.

She was such a baby yesterday. She's always crying and she hates it. Max didn't mean to fall on her bruised arm, she didn't even know about it.

She angrily wiped her eyes as she felt more tears coming.

"Lottie, wake up! Time for school." Billy barged in like he owned the place.

Charlie yanked her long sleeve down, covering her arm. But Billy had already seen it.

He froze, his tough demeanor fading away. "What did that bastard do?"

"I'm fine, B. He just... got upset about me not doing the dishes." She faked a smile. "I'm okay."

"That is not okay." He spat. "It is not okay for him to be like this, Lottie. No father should hit their son or daughter, especially the daughter who doesn't deserve that shit."

"Please don't... don't do anything. He'll hurt you."  Charlie pleaded, gripping his arm in fear what their father would do.

She was so scared of what her father would do to Billy more than she was scared of what he would do to her.

He leaned down to her eye level, placing his forehead on hers. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you."

Max had left the bathroom, pausing before she entered her shared room with Charlie. She peeked in, watching the siblings talk.

She couldn't get over how different Billy was around Charlie. The blonde was his weakness and Billy was hers. Max was jealous. Sure, she had Charlie but their bond was not as strong as theirs, in her opinion.