The New Fox (Chapter 1)

((Foxy's Point of View))
I sat in the new location of Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, angry, depressed, lonely and in me own little world. We had to be replaced by new "cool" animatronics. I of course wasn't very happy about this, especially since me and my crew were used for extra parts. I was lucky and didn't have much taken, but bonnie had his whole whole face scrapped. I feel bad for the lad. Today the new, improved animatronics were supposed to be showing up. Chica wasn't talking, Freddy was trying to calm everyone down, and Bonnie was just sitting in a corner with basically none of his parts left. No one has been themselves since we left.
Suddenly we all hear a door open in front. Chica began crying, Freddy was trying to calm her down. She was very sensitive and I don't know why she was crying, at least we were being put to use. I finally turn towards the door to see a platform with wheels being pushed into the restraunt, blanket over the top. The two repairmen were carrying on a conversation.

"Yeah, she is programmed to be great with kids!" One repairman said to the other while wheeling in the animatronic to the show stage.

"I just hope that this fox is friendlier than the other one..." The second man said pointing toward me. "That one seemed kind of distant.."

"Yeah I'm sure this one will run smoothly and fine." The first one replied. "We need to take some more parts from the old ones tonight, so see you later, James."

"Alright, see you tonight!" He replied and they both walked out the door.

I admit that I was very curious about the first new animatronic. I wondered what our new models would look like. I guess I would find out later today.
---Later---
The other 3 animatronics had been put into the restaurant but the blankets weren't removed yet, But they were about to be for the "grand reopening".
I heard the excited giggles of children outside of the restaurant.
"And now..." The owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza announced. "Freddy Fazbear's is now open for business!" He said while revealing the new animatronics.

"Hi! I'm Toy Chicadee , your Gal pal!" A yellow chicken animatronic said while holding a artificial cupcake. Her face was smothered in painted on makeup such as pink blushed cheeks and false eyelashes. She didn't look very kid friendly to me...

"Hey! hey! Hey! It's the one and only Freddy Fazbear!" Chuckled a bear animatronic with rosy cheeks. He looked a little chubby but it made him look like a teddy bear. He had a mini top hat lined with red ribbon, a microphone, and a black Bowtie accompanied by a line of buttons.

"What's up my bunnies? It's your best friend Toy BonBon!" Exclaimed a blue bunny with a red bow tie. He had the most makeup on despite he was a boy. He had purple eyeshadow, false lashes and rosy cheeks that looked identical to Toy Freddy's. He strummed a guitar with red flames painted on.

"Ahoy Mateys! It's your first lass, Toy Foxette!"
I froze. This was my replacement!
The animatronic was a gorgeous white fox, detailed with pink. Her artificial fur looked the fluffiest and most full. She had red blushed cheeks, long thick lashes, and a coat of red lipstick. It was painted on of course. Her eyepatch had pink stiching on it forming an 'x'.
"Be careful! Ye don't want to walk the plank!" She said pretending to fall over and giggling as she did so. She finally noticed me looking and waved rapidly, smiling wide. She gave me a salute.

I laughed and waved back with my hook. I realized she had one as well. Maybe these new animatronics weren't so bad after all.