Chapter 5 (The bite of '87)

{WARNING: MINOR GORE}
Finally the day was here. The sun was shining brightly outside of the Freddy Fazbear Eating Establishment, letting a bright glow in through the windows. Mangle awoke to the faint sound of keys jingling by the door, before the door opened. Today was the day Mangle (Foxette) and Foxy would be performing together for the first time. Foxette could not wait! For once she was excited to be performing once more.
She suddenly turned around and saw Foxy smiling at her.
"Foxy!" Mangle spoke gleefully, her fur ruffling as she spoke.
"Aye Lassie! I missed me pride and joy!" Foxy chuckled. Foxette blushed brightly and smiled.
"I missed you too!" Foxette wrapped her arms around him in a hug.
"Are ye excited for today?" Foxy grinned curiously. His pirate attire seemed to be perfectly stitched together, and was very handsome according to Mangle.
Foxette continued blushing. "Yeah!! It will be great working with you, Foxy!"
-Time skip to kids arriving-

"Oh wow! Look! It's the old Fox too!" A chubby kid ran up and grinned, clearly dazzled. He fiddled with the trim of Foxy's cape-like attire.
"Ahoy There lad! Would ye care to sail the seven seas with me lassie and I?" Foxy said grabbing Foxette carefully.

"Yes sir!!" He said.

"Be careful! We don't want ye to have to walk the plank!" Mangle teased giggling and ruffling the young boy's hair steadily.
"You guys are my Favorite Attraction here!!" Said a little girl. She had honey- colored hair with striking green eyes that you couldn't forget. "When I grow up I want to be exactly like Foxette!"
"Aww! Thank ye, little lass!" Mangle took the compliment to heart.
"I hope I get a boyfriend like How Foxette has Foxy too!
Mangle blushed bright red.
>Time skip to about 8:00 pm at the pizzeria<

Mangle had a great day working so far, and it was even better with her best friend and now crush, Foxy.
All until the incident happened, that is.
The same boy that tore Foxette apart, approached her with a group of his bully-like friends.
"See boys? This is the trash I was talking about..." He scoffed.
"Ew.." Another one said.
"Let's show that "pirate" what she deserves."
Mangle was getting really nervous. She faked a smile hoping it would pass by without any conflict. She was wrong.
One boy tore off her arm exposing wires and exoskeleton.
"STOP! Don't touch me lass!" Foxy jumped in front of Foxette, while she whimpered behind him.
"Heh... Yeah, why exactly? You're a Robot. You don't have emotions." The boy said. He continued ripping apart mangle piece by piece.
Foxy finally snapped. His voice box let out a ear piercing shriek noise.
Kids were crying, and parents were contacting employees and the manager. Some were even calling the cops.
{HERE COMES THE GORE **WARNING}

*CHOMP*
Foxy bit down on the young child's frontal lobe of the brain.

Kids were screaming and crying, there innocent minds warped by the morbid sight. Blood was splattered all of Foxy the animatronic, the wall, and on the male adolescent.
He seemed to be unconscious, and barely breathing. His body was sprawled out on the floor.
His mother ran up to him, crying.
"M-mike..?" She whispered to him, crying her eyes out.
Adults circled around, police examined the scene, and an ambulance showed up.

Foxy's jaw had been broken, blood still covering the lining on the inside and portions outside of it. His voice box now cracked, scratchy and barely understandable.

"F-f-foxy...?" Mangle said confused, scared and dazed. She can't believe what she just witnessed. She was now afraid of Foxy. She ran out of the kids cove into the parts and service.
Foxy saw and sputtered out, "w-w-wait l-l-lass... I-I l-l-love you..." A tear streamed down his cheek. He ruined it for himself, and Foxette. Or that's what he thought....

to be continued...