The happy ending (Chapter 10)

(Foxy P.O.V)
I awoke to the sound of mechanical walking .
Huh... That's strange... Mangle is laying right here.. Who could that be?" I open me eyes completely to see Bonnie. He was powered on! And repaired, completely shiny and new.
"Bonnie?? What? How did ye get fixed?"
"Foxy? Didn't you hear? All of the animatronics are being fixed! We are being reopened, because of high demand! People want us here, Foxy!" He grinned happily.
I smiled. "That's great news!" I lightly shook Mangle.
"Mangle..."
She stirred half awake. "Oh hi Foxy!" She smiled looking up at me. She stretched and awoke.
"I have the greatest news!"
-
"Aye kiddos! It's your captain, Foxy the pirate fox here!"
"And Don't forget me, You're best lass, Mangle!"
I stood with Mangle and performed for the kids on stage. Freddy Fazbears pizzeria was finally brought back to life! The once silent, empty establishment; is now full of cheer and happiness once more. Instead of children's cries, there was laughter and joy again.
It feels so good to be up on stage again with the one I love most. It's funny how things turn out, thinking back to when the remodels came in. I would've never expected the white beautiful fox I saw to be mine, and never expected to be performing again. Everything turned out in the end. Freddy Fazbear's is a special place for adults and kids alike, and it will stay that way for a long time! And I wouldn't want my life any other way.

-THE END!-

Authors note: wow! This story has become so popular! Thank you guys for supporting me and thank you for reading, beauties! 💞 I would love it if you followed and read my other stories! Watch for more fnaf stories to come!