Watch Your Back (Chapter 7)

-The next Morning-
(( Mangle's P.O.V ))

I powered on (woke up) feeling more refreshed than I've ever been. I yawned and decided to walk around the pizzeria. The smell of blood never left. This of course ruined my mood as I was reminded of the terrifying string of events. I gagged because of the smell and walked toward the remains of the pizzeria. It seemed so empty, deserted even.
I walked up to the show stage and Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Freddy were all powered off. This seemed very odd, considering they always seemed to be on. Even when the restaurant was closed. The curtain that normally revealed the stage was now wasn't drawn back. It hang openly over the stage and animatronics, covering them practically. I traced a finger around the designs that were printed on the purple fabric.
I decided to go to the front to see if any kids were In line, so I walked up to the pedestal that a cashier would sit at and accept kids money. To my surprise they weren't. This was really getting weird.. Then what I saw next terrified me. I saw a small white sign. It had red print and said: "CONDEMNED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE" Written in bold letters. I gasped and almost fell backwards.
"W-what?" I stuttered out. Suddenly I heard electronic footsteps from behind me.
"S-so ye found o-out, huh..?" Foxy whimpered out with his broken voice box. His voice carried a certain sadness to it.
The whole pizzeria was silent, except for our two voices.
My eyes suddenly teared up and I hugged Foxy tight. He hugged back and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"W-what are they going to do to us..?" I asked quietly.

"I'm n-not very sure..." Foxy said sad as well. "But I-im d-determined to keep ye s-safe... W-whatever it takes."

"Do you know if anyone else is powered on?" I sobbed.

"I d-don't think so... W-we be the only ones l-left on.." Foxy said, his voice box glitched a lot. "U-us Foxes are b-built high q-quality, ye know?" He chuckled a bit.
I laughed a bit as well. This was the first Time I laughed during all of this.
"I'm going to look around the pizzeria... You know, in case we have to.. Be scrapped. I want to remember this place." I weakly smiled with tears in my eyes. Foxy looked into my eyes with sorrow. He hugged me once more. "O-ok, Lass.. I-I'll be in parts n service.."

I made my way through the pizzeria to the prize corner next to my kid's cove. I then heard faint music playing from behind me. I just pushed it off as Marionette's box still wound up for some reason. I looked at the plushie versions of my friends and I, my heart felt as if it just got slashed in half. I never got to say goodbye to them.. I ran towards the show stage and hugged each one of their powered off bodies individually.
"I'll miss you guys..." I then sobbed.
I ran back to the prize corner. I walked through again and Mari's box was still wound up again. I was a little weirded out but I felt fine. As I was about to walk back to my cove, something suddenly grabbed me. They covered my muzzle and pulled me back. I tried to scream but I couldn't.
"Shh... No one can hear you.." Said a male voice, that seemed electronic and deep. The last thing I heard was the faint tune of the music box.

((To be continued... Don't worry! It will get happier!))