The Remodel (Chapter 4)

-The next day-
((Foxette/Mangle P.O.V))
I powered on to the sight of Foxy powered off next to me. I don't remember being in here before, this is a part of the pizzeria that I wasn't familiar with. My eyes scanned my surroundings and it was a small repair room. Various tools and extra parts littered the ground and hung on the wall for use.
My mind kept flooding back to yesterday, when Foxy kissed me. I never knew he felt that way, but I return the feelings. I think that it would be too soon to say anything about dating. We met like 3 days ago anyway.
Suddenly my thoughts stop when I see the young woman from yesterday with the name tag 'Ella' enter the room.
"Hello Foxette I have some great news!" She said happily. "I am going to be fixing you! We are also going to fix up your Fox friend here, and he will be performing with you!"
My eyes lit up. I can't believe it! This will be amazing!
Ella is my favorite staff member because she treats us animatronics as people with feelings too, instead of inferior beings with no personality.
She is like a best friend to me.
"I'm going to get started on you first, Foxette!" She said stroking the fur on my head.
Before she started doing anything mechanical, she took a washcloth with a type of cleanser on it and wiped down any area of my robotic structure with dirt. She then took screw driver and attached any missing limbs with new ones. Ella added new fur onto those limbs that once fell off.
"I also made this for you, since you are the best fox I've ever met!" She stroked my ears and put a handmade bracelet around my metal wrist. It had a pattern of pink stars, and glittery pearls on it.
Last but not least, she wiped down my eyes and replaced the old light bulbs with new ones.
"How do you like it?" She asked even though she knew I couldn't reply. She held a mirror in front of my muzzle and shown me what I looked like.
I looked stunning! As good as new!
My animatronic tail wagged.
Ella laughed because she thought it was coincidence. "How cute! And it looks like you are working! I'm going to power you off for a while and let you charge so I can power on your fox friend and work on him! "
My vision turned blurry as I went into a animatronic equivalent to sleep.
I awoke to the sight of a repaired Foxy. He had clean fur, new parts, a stitched up eye patch and a pirate hat. He looked very handsome. I smiled at him and he smiled widely back.
"Tomorrow will be the beginning of your new lives!!" Ella said gleefully as she flicked off the lights and locked up the pizzeria for the night.

((To be continued...))