Hallow Bastion: Secrets Revealed!

Normal P.O.V 

Sora, Donald and Goofy had made it back safely to Hallow Bastion once they had helped Tron out. 

" Well, that's that!" Sora said to Leon that they have accomplished their mission. 

" Look." Leon pointed to the screen behind him. 

The computer showed pixel  pictures of Sora, Donald and Goofy. With a message saying 'Thank You!' 

" Tron... hang in there." Sora said. 

" So, where do we start?" Leon asked. 

" I know! Let's access the DTD!" Sora suggested. 

 As Leon went to the computer Sora, Donald and Goofy were searching the room for Mickey. " The King's checking the situation in town. He'll be back soon, so don't worry." Leon warned them that he's not gone. " Hey, look, it's asking for a password." He turns to them. 

" That's easy. It's..." Goofy began to say.

" Sora!" 

" Donald!" 

" Goofy!"

Leon chuckles going back to type it in. " That's... to the point." 

" Well?" Sora asked if it worked. 

" That did it. We're in." Leon said as they accessed the dataspace. " I have to go into town. Need to see what that last shakeup did." He added.

" You're not gonna check out the data? It wasn't exactly easy to get!" Sora pointed out how much of a struggle it was. 

" I'm coming right back. Hey, Sora--why don't you get started on loading the data and copying it down?" Leon suggested. 

Sora gave him a questionable look. " It's just a few keystrokes. Easy, right?" Leon pats his shoulder, walking out.  Sora groaned. 

-----

It's been a few minutes as Sora was trying to figure out how to work the computer. " Did it work?" Donald asked what's taking so long. 

" Hey, these things take time, okay?" Sora yelled as he was doing the best he can. Technology wasn't his strong suit. He started typing stuff on the keyboard. " Whoa... It's doing something!" Sora said as the screen changed. 

" I think it wants to know what we wanna know." Goofy pointed out. 

" Maya, Riku and Kairi!" Sora typed in their names. 

The screen only showed a 'Data Error' message. 

" No way.... Even Ansem's computer doesn't know..." Sora sighs walking way from the computer. All he wanted to know is how to find his missing friends. 

" Whatcha doing?" Donald questioned Goofy, who walked towards the computer. 

" I thought I'd ask the computer if it can tell us about them Nobodies." Goofy mentioned. 
At that thought Sora goes back to see if it worked. 

" What's this?" Sora asked as something did pop up for a few minutes until they got the same message as before. 

" The data is corrupt." 

" How about the Organization?" Goofy asked. 

Yet, no luck again. 

" The data is corrupt." 

" Stupid computer!" Sora yelled, smashing random buttons. 

" Sora!" Goofy scolded him.