Introduction

Haseena Malik (Hasi) : She is girl who every boy could die for. She has got everything from breathtaking gorgeousness to great sense of humour to careful nature. Her world is her Ammi, Abbu, Maa, Baba and her best friend Ani. Her Ani is everything for her . He is her lifeline.

Anubhav Singh (Anu, Ani) : Greek god with devilishly handsome good looks. An introverted fella. His world revolves around his Maa, Baba, Ammi, Abbu and his best friend Hasi. Loves Hasi beyond any measure. Hasi is the only girl he ever talks to. Can't live without her. Kind of careless but later becomes responsible.

Dev Singh (Baba) : Father of Anubhav Singh and husband of Rekha Singh. Best friend of Shehzad Malik. Loves Anu and Haseena a lot. Taunts Anu all the time. Haseena is his princess. Loves her more than Anu.

Rekha Singh (Maa) : Mother of Anubhav Singh and wife of Dev Singh. Best friend of Noor Malik. Anu and Haseena are her life.

Shehzad Malik (Abbu) : Father of Haseena Malik and husband of Noor Malik. Haseena is his princess. Loves Anu like his son.

Noor Malik (Ammi) : Mother of Haseena and wife of Shehzad Malik. Loves Anu and Haseena a lot but Anu is her prince. Loves him more than Haseena.

Shweta Kapoor : Her character will be revealed during the story.