Back to India

Leap of three years

Haseena stepped out of the airport and took a deep breath. A wide smile on her face. Her open hair flying with the cool wind. Her cheeks and nose a little red due to winter season making her look like a bunny. She was wearing a fur overcoat.

HM: Finally India wapis aa gayi me. Apne desh ki hawa me ek alag apnapan he. Aaj itne time baad sabse milungi. Ammi, Abbu, Maa aur Baba to London milne bhi aate the lekin mera idiot Ani ek baar milne tak nahi aaya. Har baar naya bahana banata tha. Aaj batati hu use.

She took a cab and told her address. She opened the window and looked at the whole city with a different shine in her eyes. Her face was having a constant smile.

Finally she stood outside her home. She touched the name plate where Shehzad Malik and Noor Malik was written with a wide smile.

She bend and touched the ground. With shivering hands she pressed the door bell.

Within a few seconds one of the servants opened the door. Haseena smiled.

HM: Kesi he Shanti didi aap?

Shanti : Haseena didi aaj itne saalo baad aapko dekha he. Aur bhi zyada sundar ho gayi he aap to.

Haseena smiled. She entered inside the house and her heartbeat got faster seeing all her family sitting in the hall except Anubhav.No one noticed her.

Ammi: Kon he Shanti.

Haseena gestured Shanti to keep quite.
Getting no answer Ammi turned behind and saw the sight she was yearning to see. Her daughter.

Ammi: Hasi.

Hearing her everyone turned and got a huge smile on their faces to see her.

Haseena ran and dug her face in Ammi's embrace. She has not met Ammi for one year. And finally after such a long time she got back this immense peace of being in her mother's arms.

Ammi hugged her back. Tears started flowing from both their eyes. All were adoring this scene with tears in their eyes too.

Abbu: Ammi se hi milegi ya apne Abbu ko bhi gale lagayegi.

Haseena broke the hug and hugged Abbu tightly. Abbu squeezed her like a lemon. His princess was finally back.

After that she took Maa and baba in a tight hug. Baba kissed her forehead.

Baba: Ice cream khane chale shaam ko.

Everyone chuckled. Haseena nodded with a wide smile.

HM: Abki baar to aapki sugar bhi sahi aayi he to do khayenge hum.

Baba smiled widely.

Maa: Ab kya meri bacchi ko yuhi khada rakhoge. Itna lamba safar karke aayi he. Bethne to do use.

Haseena sat down. She looked all around to find Anubhav. Baba noticed this.

Baba: Office gaya he wo.

HM: Lekin abhi to subah ki keval 7 baje he.

Everyone looked at each other. Haseena saw this and got confused.
HM: Kya hua aap sab ese chup kyu ho gaye. Abbu kya hua he.

Abbu: Beta wo Anu..

HM with a fearful voice: Kya hua Ani ko. Sab thik to he na.

Maa: Beta wo tu jabse gayi he na tabse Anu ghar bohot kam aata he. Raat ko der raat tak kaam karta he. Subah bhi jaldi chala jata he. Aur kabhi kabhi to ghar aata hi nahi he.

Ammi: Hamare yaha bhi hafte me ek baar hi aata he. Wo bhi keval tabiyat puchne. Aur phir chala jata he.

Abbu: Smile to jaise karna hi bhul gaya he.

Baba: Pehle wala aalsi Anu ab itna mehnati ho gaya he ki apni sehat ka bhi dhyan nahi rakhta. Daatne ka to mauka hi nahi deta.

Haseena looked at all of them with shocked expression.
HM: Aap sabne ye mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya.

Maa : Mene hi mana kiya tha beta. Me janti hu tu ye sab sunke apni padhai par iska prabhav dalti jo ki hum nahi chahte the.

Haseena looked down. She was feeling guilty for all of this. She was responsible for this. She has changed her Ani. She always wanted him to remain the happy to go chill guy but she herself was responsible for this change in him. But she needed to correct all of this now.

HM: Me Singh industries ja rahi hu.

Baba: Beta tu abhi thak gayi he. Abhi aaram kar phir shanti se chali jana.

HM: Nahi baba mujhe aaram nahi karna. Me Singh industries ja rahi hu.

She stood up and started going from there.
Abbu : Beta tujhe address nahi pata he.

HM: Abbu mera bachpan Singh industries aur Malik industries me khelte huye nikla he. Me uska address kabhi nahi bhul sakti.

Ammi: Beta ab Anu waha nahi he. Usne apni mehnat se Singh Industries aur Malik industries ke joint venture ko head kiya he aur aaj wo Lucknow ki bohot badu company ban gayi he. Uska office wahi he.

Haseena was happy to know that he was getting so much success but how can she cope up with the fact that her best friend Ani was somewhere lost between this journey to Anubhav Singh.

She took the address and went towards her destination.

When she entered the building she was mesmerized to see the interior. She smiled. All the interior was according to her choice. She told all of this to him that how she will decorate their office when they will work together. He remembered all of that.

She asked the receptionist about his office. The receptionist told her the direction without asking anything as she already got a call from Dev asking to allow Haseena without asking anything.

Haseena stood outside his cabin and looked at his name at the door. She smiled. Finally gaining enough courage she knocked at the door.

Her heart started racing when she heard a familiar voice saying come in.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. Her eyes softened and she finally released the breath she was holding seeing him. After three long years he was in front of her. He has grown more handsome in all these years. His hair all set and his body well built with his each bulge showing from his well fitted shirt and loosened tie.But his handsome face was showing only one emotion - Shocked.

Anubhav's pov: My eyes refused to blink seeing the person standing in front of me. My Hasi. Oh my god. She was finally back. She has grown all the more beautiful. Her hair have grown so long. She was looking more beautiful than all those models and actresses. I don't want to blink my eyes now fearing she might disappear. My heart us beating at a frantic pace seeing her. Her smile. Oh god I missed that smile.

Haseena's pov: My Ani. Finally I saw him after a wait of three years. My heart got some peace seeing him. He has grown so handsome that any girl would die for his looks. He has built body in these years. He was handsome earlier also but now he doesn't fit in any definition. Words would be shirt if I start explaining what I am feeling right now. I am finally looking at him. But his face was not showing any signs of Happiness. Only shock was visible on his face. Was he not happy to see me? Does he hate me now?