29

"I just...Know the person you used to be, but at least I understand were it came from, Malfoy. I'm working on that." Hermione admitted. "That's fair. However, you do mean a lot to Harry. Harry means a lot to me, so you aren't alone in this. I realize we aren't your partner, but you aren't alone." Draco said. "Thank you. I'll be okay. I just...have a lot on my mind these days is all. Nothing to do with your guys." Hermione said. "Why don't we get Navy and go on a picnic?" Harry smiled and she chuckled lightly. "I don't think I've been on one in such a long time...I think that would be nice." Hermione said. "Is Siruis going to be okay with that?" Draco asked. "He should be okay with it, I'm going to go talk to them now!" Harry said.

"Harry, I don't know about you guys going by yourself." Siruis said, grabbing a cup of coffee. "We'll go by the lake then. It's less then a mile from here. Hermione needs a picnic!" Harry said and Siruis smiled lightly. "It's been a while since we took you for one. I'll give you Remus's phone and dropped you guys off at the park. Just keep to yourselves, alright?" Siruis said, feeling the kiss on his cheek. "Promise!" Harry said. "Remus, can you pack them a picnic?" Siruis asked. "Of course, You guys get ready then." Remus said.

Harry hurried back to them, smiling. "We have to get ready! They are going to drop us off at the park. It's going to be fun." Harry smiled, pulling Draco to his feet. Hermione smiled lightly. "Alright. Do you happen to know where Navy would be?" Hermione asked. "I would say listening to her podcast. She likes some old podcast thing. I think her daddy likes it too." Harry said. "Parker likes it, yes. Mama says so." Draco said softly. "Alright, I'll find her." Hermione said.

Hermione taped on Navy shoulders who removed the ear bud form her ear. "Yes?" She asked. "We are leaving for a picnic. You need to get ready." Hermione said. "I'm not the biggest fan of going out in public. I very much appreciate you guys inviting me, but...People ask questions. Ones I don't want to answer." Navy whispered. "We aren't going to be talking to others. Harry's going to be disappointed if I tell him you don't want to go. He seems really excited to go." Hermione pointed out. Navy let out a sigh. "Five minutes. This is almost over." She said. "Okay."

Harry and the three others, Draco, Hermione and Navy, cleared off the bench that was covered in snow. All four of them dressed for the cold snowy day. Harry smiled the most excited and put their cooler on the table and start taking out the sandwiches Remus made. Way more then the four of them would eat. "How many did he make?" Draco asked. "He made different kinds! I sometimes put them together and make a double sandwich. It's yummy." Harry said, pulling out the last of the sandwiches and started pulling out the bags of chips and water. Hermione smiled. Harry smiled really happy and she grabbed herself a sandwich. "When was the last time you went on a picnic?" Hermione asked. "Right before school started. I got busy with school work...then the stuff with Draco and it got really hard to plan. I think they felt silly bring me to the park for one, I wasn't little anymore." Harry kind of frowned, but made himself a double sandwich. Harry felt the kiss on his cheek. "You don't have to be little to enjoy it. I'm sure they would be happy to take you for another one. They seem to be people you can talk to." Draco said. "They are people anybody can talk to. Sirius...is a little more serious when it comes to things, but he is still easy to talk to, they both are." Hermione said, taking a bite out of her ham and swiss cheese sandwich. "It's not always easy for me to talk, Hermione. I think I have proven that." He frowned and she shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose so, but he is right...they would be happy to go with you again, you seem to enjoy it very much." Hermione said. "I did. I'm hoping there is enough snow to make a snowman!" Harry smiled. "A snowman?" Draco asked. "Yes, you two have to help."

Siruis got worried when Harry didn't call a couple hours later, so he gathered his husband and together they went down to the park. It was starting to get dark, but the children were just playing. Harry had talked to three of them, Navy who had been pretty quiet on their picnic so far, into making sown man. They had a little family going on and Navy was smiling lightly. Even if she couldn't see them, she was having fun. Nobody really treated her normally and Harry was real big on making Navy feel like everybody else, so one of the decorations on the small snowman was all wrong, but they left it just like it was. It made navy happy.
Sirius and Remus walked to the gate and heard that almost forgotten childhood laugh Harry had. Harry had just been hit with the snowball, even with frozen hands he packed himself one to throw back.
Siruis and Remus just eased down at the table, grabbing one of the sandwiches that wasn't attacked by the hungry teenagers. It was nearly half an hour before one of them noticed them, Draco. Draco got Harry's attention who brushed the snow off his body and hurried over. "I would have called." Harry said, but Siruis just smiled. "A couple hours went by, but I should have thought about it. You always enjoyed the snow." Siruis smiled lightly. "You go back to playing, Harry. It's not too late yet." Remus said.