Four - Gator Boy

Sooner or later, Vanessa walked back into Freddy's room. The first thing she saw was you and Freddy sitting on his couch, comparing how much larger his hands were. You also took that moment to feel the smooth metal. You could see Freddy tilting his head as he watched your movements. Your fingertips danced across his faux skin, admiring the way the fluorescent lights shone on the metallic surface. Your attention immediately shifted to the door upon hearing it open, your hands still on Freddy's.

"Oh, Vanessa! You're back!" You smiled at the blonde. Focussing on the sounds around you for a moment, you could faintly hear a guitar playing instead of the thumps and vague grunts. I guess Chica found her guitar pick afterall. "Has Dante calmed down?"

Vanessa stared at you for a moment, appearing tired. You noticed her outfit seemed a little messed up. She blinked at you for a moment before letting out a giggle with the shake of her head. You could spot Freddy in the corner of your eye turning to look at Vanessa. He seemed confused as he looked her over. You'd have to ask some other time.

"His name is Monty. Well, Montgomery Gator, but he prefers Monty since Montgomery, and I quote," She raised a hand to make air quotes, "Makes him sound old." She then dropped her hand, "End quote. Anyways, he hasn't calmed down much, but he's willing to meet you, so we gotta be quick, alright?"

"Ah." You could feel your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. The establishment was well known, the mascots being even more popular because of it. The Pizzaplex was almost the only thing you'd hear about and yet you couldn't even remember the name of one of the main mascots.

"Sorry to cut this little meeting short Freddy, but I've gotta take Y/N away so they can meet the big baby gator."

"Ah, you don't need to apologise Officer Vanessa! If you need, I can show Y/N around so you may get your work done?"

"It's fine Freddy, my shift is almost done for today anyways. If I do need you to take care of anything though, I'll definitely let you know."

Freddy smiled at this. "I'm happy to be of assistance." He then turned to you with a guilty look. "Although, I suppose that's taking your job, isn't it?"

You chuckled and shook your head, "Don't worry about it! If anything, you'd be helping me out!"

Vanesa then spoke up, "Regardless, we've got to get going. Monty isn't the most patient animatronic in the building after all."

"Ah, right. Apologies Officer Vanessa."

"I guess I'll talk to you another time, see you later Freddy!" You released his hands and stood up, grabbing the plush he'd given you earlier. The animatronic smiled and nodded to you, waving as you walked away. You could feel your smile widen as you noticed his ears wiggling.

"Until we see each other again Y/N." He then turned towards Vanessa. "Good bye Officer Vanessa."

"Yeah, see ya Freddy. C'mon Y/N, this is gonna be the worst one so far." Vanessa gave the bear a two fingered salute before turning and leaving the room. You quickly followed after.

You tilted your head as you finally caught up, thinking about what she'd said. "What do you mean by that?"

Vanessa sighed, fixing her tilted hat and tightening her ponytail. She continued to fix her appearance as she spoke to you.

"Monty has got temperament issues. The programmers said that it would add more character and personality to him, like how Roxy has her superiority complex. Some of the kids love it, but it's really annoying when he throws a tantrum and doesn't want to go on stage." She let out a sigh before continuing to speak. "When we do finally get him on stage though, he'd really suck in all the attention by making some dramatic entrance. The kids go nuts when that happens."