My Queen, My King

Tw: bit of spicy content

Music played throughout Eddie's trailer as I danced around just wearing his hellfire t shirt and my underwear just feeling myself. Eddie was in the kitchen shirtless and just in his sweats making us breakfast as he nodded his head to the music.
I danced my way to him smiling and singing along to the music, then wrapping my arms from behind him around his waist as i lean my head on his back.

I hear Eddie let out a small giggle as he placed one of his hands on my hand and intertwining them as I slowly swayed us both to the music, a wide smile spreading across my face as i cherish these moments with Eddie so much. " Your just so adorable sweetheart you know that", Eddie says now spinning around so he could face me A wide smile playing on his lips as his hands rested on my waist, still swaying to the music.

I blush at his comment a smile appearing on my lips now as I wrap my arms around his neck. " Your cute when you make breakfast you know", I say giggling as I kiss his lips softly. "Hmmmm", Eddie hums againts my lips as kisses me a little more.
"Your also very hot when your shirtless", I say pulling away from the kiss smirking up at him. "Oh I know I am", Eddie says smirking his cocky side coming out as he lifted me up sitting me on the bench, standing between my legs. I rolled my eyes playfully giggling at his response as I run my fingers throigh his hair.

Eddie softly rubs my thighs as he stares at me smiling. I look at him tilting my head to the side a little confused on why he's staring at me like that. "Whatt", I giggle as i rest my hands on his shoulders. " Your just so beautiful", Eddie says smiling as his kisses my forhead softly. Once again I blush hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "You also look really hot in my hellfire t shirt looks way better on you then me", He says whispering in my ear as his hands travel under the t shirt and rubs my bare skin, as a small shiver ran down my spine at the contact of his hand on my skin

I felt Eddie smirk againts my shoulder as he knew simple things like this had such an affect on me. Then Eddie began to kiss my shoulder softly trailing his kisses towards my neck which I tilted more to the side so he could have more access to kissing my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist as my hands travelled up to his hair getting my fingers tangled in them. Eddie trailed his kisses up neck to my jaw then to my lips which I kissed him back more, His hands rubbing againts my back pulling me closer to him. Soon the kiss turned into a heated make out session which led to Eddie picking me up still not breaking the kiss as he walked us to his room, kicking the door shut with his foot behind him.

Eddie slowly walked towards his bed as he layed me down gently as crawled onto his bed hovering over me as a smile lingered on both of our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck again as I pulled him down gently to kiss him again this time a bit more slower then before, Eddies arms snaked to my hips rubbing them softly as he deepened our kiss a little more.

"I love you so much you know that", Eddie says now pulling away softly from the kiss his lips only centimeters away from mine. "I know, and I love you so much", I say smiling widely feeling like I'm on cloud nine. "I don't know what I would do with out you Y/n I mean it you make my whole world better", Eddie now says speaking quietly so i could only hear as he smiles at me. A wide smiles spread across my face as place my hands on his cheeks rubbing them with my thumb soflty. This boy literally made me feel like the greatest girl in the world I swear. "Gosh your perfect Eddie you know that", I say smiling giving him a small peck on his lips. "and you are so perfect", Eddie says smiling widely as he gave my lips a small peck. I smile before Eddie started to speak again.

"You are My Queen", Eddie says slowly leaning in closer to my lips as he spoke.

"and you Eddie Munson are My King", I say smiling and closing the gap between us again as we shared a passionate Kiss.

(A/n helloo hope you enjoyed this little Eddie imagine I really liked this one, also don't forget to vote:)