Personal maid

Y/n returned back to the room with the first aid in her hands ,but Jungkook wasn't there nor were  the other members .

The other maid told  y/n that Jungkook has went to the room and called her there .

Y/n reached his room and knocked on his door .

A faint "come in " was heard .Y/n opened the door and looked at him wide shocked eyes .

Jeon Jungkook was sitting shirtless on the bed waiting for her .

'Oh god ,why is he shirtless ? ' Y/n thinks before gazing over his toned abs ,tattoos all over his arm to the neck ,lip piercing and his dark brown eyes .

"If you are done staring help me "Jungkook says with a smirk .

Y/n comes back to her senses and go towards him while gulping .

She sits on her knees while applying water on the cotton to clear the bleeding area .Jung kook stares at her  the whole time ,Y/n noticed him staring but still continued her work .

To tease her Jungkook moans in pain .Y/n looked up at him with worry in her eyes .

"Sorry i will be careful now " Y/n says feeling guilt .

"Its okay, Do it softly " Jungkook says while gazing at her .

Y/n was going crazy because she was so close to him and the way he was flirting .She realized how handsome Jungkook looks .

His abs ,his tattoos ,his piercing ,his handsome face ,he had all this and this was enough to make any man envy of him .

Y/n applied the ointment and covered it with a bandage .The moment she was going to stand jungkook held her wrist and push her down making her sit on the ground .

"Now tell me ,everything i wanna know "He says while glaring .

"Tell me what happened to your wrist "? He ask with some fear in his eyes ,fear that what he is thinking is true .

"Tell me " Jungkook shouted at her .

"I-I did it by myself " Y/n says tears in her eyes.

"What "? Jungkook ask with the same fear .

"Why ?" He ask .

"Why do you even care mr jeon ? " Y/n ask glaring at him .

"Exactly ,why am i even caring for you ,girl "He says while chuckling sarcasticly .

"Forget about this ,tell me don't you know that kang is after you now, still you went out ?" He speaks with anger in his eyes .

"Its none of your business jeon " Y/n says while seeing enough of his behavior .

Jungkook smirks and pulls her hand making her stand .He caught her wrist very tight leaving  some red marks .

"This pretty mouth of yours " Jungkook says while moving towards her and grabbing her chin .

"Aren't you the one ? ,who suddenly started behaving weird " Y/n says glaring at him .

"You know what ? "He says .

"What"? She ask .

"Your parents has sold you to me " He says with a slight smirk on his face .

"So you are mine now ,understood ?" Jungkook says with a smirk on his face .

Y/n stood there with her emotionless face staring at him .

"I am not " Y/n says with anger in her voice .

"You will be soon ,doll " He says while leaving her hand .

Y/n was going to  leave his room but she stopped when he said .

"I want you to wake me up every morning ,serve me the foods ,clean my wounds ,and help me in  everything I say to you .You have to obey me and only me " Jungkook says playing with a cube which was kept on the table .

"Why me ?" Y/n asks .

"After all ,you are my personal maid "He smirks .

As soon as y/n left his room ,He ordered Mrs lee to remove all the sharp objects from y/n 's room and about the orders y/n will follow .

To be continued -

(Words count -647)
-----------------

Hello everyone 💜
This is your author 💜
Thank you so much for supporting my book ,for reading it ,for voting and also adding my book to your reading list .
Borhae 💜