Party

Y/n was in her room ,cleaning the stuffs .Mrs lee enters the Room with a beautiful red gown in her hand .

Y/n looked towards her .

"Aunt what is this " Y/n asks with a frown on her face glancing at Mrs Lee .

"Sweetie ,this is sent by Mr jeon to you " Mrs lee says with a small smile on her face .

"Why?" Y/n asks .

"Mr jeon and the other members are going to party  tonight where all the mafias gathers ,as Mr Jeon is the mafia king his presence is necessary ,He wants to take you with him as well " Mrs lee says as she also helps y/n in cleaning her room .

"What ? This is not possible .He said I am not allowed to go out ,why am i going with him ?Y/n asks completely shocked by the fact jungkook even bought her a beautiful gown .

"You can ask that to Mr jeon later ,first go and change before I get scolded " Mrs Lee says chuckling .

Y/n goes towards the bathroom after few minutes She comes out wearing the red gown.

Y/n looked so beautiful wearing the elegant red gown and heels ."Oh my god ! You look so preettty child " Mrs Lee says adoring her .

Y/n giggled and did little makeup on her face ,y/n was naturally beautiful .

Jungkook was waiting for her while relaxing on the couch ,the other members they were just joking  around .

Jungkook has gotten used to their craziness and also became a part of their craziness ,The members are the only family he have and now he even have a girl whom he love .

Y/n was little bit shy to meet jungkook ,but Mrs lee took her out .

Y/n looked at jungkook with white shirt with few buttons undone ,black pant and a black coat .

The other members wore similar to him ,They all looked so handsome ,all girls were going to fall to their knees for them .

The moment Jungkook saw y/n ,He blushed a little .

'Oh god ,is he even real ? ,How can he be so hot ' Y/n was thinking all this and noticed him blushing .

'Did he just blush '? Y/n thought pretty shocked cause this was the first time seeing jungkook blush ,cause every time the person who blushed was y/n.

Well the members was not ready with his decision of taking y/n with them ,as it will be dangerous for her going to a party where only mafias are allowed ,but Jungkook didn't listen to them .

"Let's go " Taehyung says .

The members were going towards the car but y/n stopped jungkook by calling him .

"Mr jeon didn't you tell me ,I am not allowed to go out ?" Y/n says in a soft voice .

Jungkook smiled looking at the beautiful girl standing in front of him and says
"Because I will be with you ,I will protect you so no one will be able to harm you " .

Y/n stared at his doe eyes and blushed a little .

Time skip :

They all reached in front of the hotel in which the party was held ,all the members as well  Jungkook had guns which was with them .

"Okay listen ,you will hold my hand and not leave by my side or the member's side " Jungkook says holding her hand as y/n nodded .

The bodyguards opened the car ,the members ,Jungkook and y/n started walking towards the hotel with 20 bodyguards following them .

Jeon Jung kook entered the hall holding y/n 's hand ,she felt uncomfortable by all those stares but jungkook made her feel protected .

Everyone bowed to them .

To be continued -

(Words count -622)