Gift

Coming out of the washroom the first thing y/n saw was a A gift kept on the table with a slip on it .

Y/n looks over the table while taking the towel out of her  hair .Y/n giggles reading the slip .

'My dear ,
This is a small gift for you ,I know you will love it
Yours
Sweet boyfriend Jungkook '.

Probably Jungkook left the box for her ,while going out for his mission .

"Oh so my sweet boyfriend brought me a gift " Y/n says talking to herself .

Opening the wrapper ,she saw a box with a smartphone inside it .

"Woah ,This man really loves to spoil me " Y/n says giggling .

Y/n texted  Jungkook using her new phone  and saved all the members ,aunt Lee and rose 's number .

Y/n texted rose as well telling that she will come to university from tomorrow and can't wait to meet her .

Time skip :

"Aunt where are you ?" Y/n shouts her name searching for her .

"Here sweetie in the gym room " Mrs Lee shouts back .

"Aunt ,here you are " Y/n says cupping her cheeks .

"Sweetie its hurting " Mrs lee says chuckling .

Mrs Lee goes back checking and cleaning the stuffs while y /n sits on the ground staring at her .

"Aish ,why do you work so much "? y/n asks worrying about her health .

"Haha you know right ,I am the main maid here and I have to look after the other maids " Mrs lee says smiling to her .

"Yeah ,great power comes with great responsibility " Y/n says chuckling .

"Exactly !"Mrs lee chuckles back .

"Aunt Lee ,can I call you mom "? Y/n asks keeping her head low .

Mrs lee stopped working and look towards her with a small smile on her face and sat  near her .

"Of course my baby ,I would be  grateful " Mrs Lee says .

"Really ? mom " Y/n asks happiness shown on her face .

"Yess ,my daughter " Mrs lee says smiling .

"okay ,now go and sleep ,you have to go to university tomorrow right ?" Mrs Lee says in her motherly tone .

"Yes mom ! I am going but ,what if jungkook and oppas come back ? " Y/n ask .

"I will take Care of them ,you sleep " Mrs Lee says standing up .

Y /n slept, it was 1:30 AM in midnight when they came back and the first thing they asked about was y /n .

Entering their room ,Jungkook made sure he was being as quiet as possible ,not wanting to wake her up .He soon went to the other side of bed .

" Sleep well ,you have a new day tomorrow " Jungkook says admiring his girlfriend .

They both slept cuddling each other .

To be continued -

(Words count -458 )