Meeting Rose

Y/n woke up feeling something heavy on her waist ,she rubbed her eyes and saw jungkook sleeping with a pout on his face and cuddling her .

Y/n chuckled looking at him ,she removed his hands and went towards the washroom to clean herself .

While the other members woke up and was waiting for y/n downstairs .Y/n came out and found the bed empty .

"Where did he go ?" Y/n asks herself searching for him .

There ,he was standing in the balcony shirtless .

Y/n back hugged him and asked " Mr jeon ,why are you here " ?.

" Its nothing ,just waiting for you " He said looking back at her .

"A new day it is for you ,are you ready ?" He asked .

"Yes I am ! But a bit nervous " Y/n says pouting .

"Its okay ,you gonna do your best ,you will meet your best friend and have fun .I love you so much okay ?" Jungkook says .

Y/n nodded with a smile on her face and whispered "I love you too " .

Time skip :

Y/n And jungkook entered the room talking to each other ,everyone was waiting for her .

"So let me introduce you Mr jang ,your bodyguard who will be with you " Jungkook says .

"Hello Mr jang ,I am y/n ,I hope you take good care of me " Y/n says bowing .

The boys smiled at her kind behavior .

"Hello miss y/n ,this is your bodyguard jang" He says bowing back .

"So ,its your time to go to university y/n ,come back soon " Jin says checking the time .

"We will miss you " Taehyung says .

"Sure oppa ,I will miss you all too ,I will come soon " Y/n says grinning and run towards the door .

As Jungkook whispers in Mr jang ' s ears
'Don't leave her alone a bit ,if i saw even a single scratch ,I will beat the shit out of you ,Any problem call Me immediately ,understood ? '.

"Yes sir ,I understood " Mr jang says bowing and left with her .

As soon as they reached university ,y/n ran out of the car and hoping to meet rose .

"Be careful miss ,you will hurt yourself " Mr jang shouts at the disappearing figure .

" I guess handling both the couples would be death of mine one day " Mr jang says facepalming himself .

"Rose !" Y/n shouts at her ,while the people passing by gives her the 'What the fuck look ' .She hugs her tightly and gets ready to listen all the scoldings from her .

"Oh ,thank god you are fine ,are you crazy ? I was going crazy ,do you know how much I missed you ?" Rose started scolding her ,y/n told her to come with her in the empty classroom .

"I want my answers y/n ,i am not going to be easy on you " Rose said as they entered the classroom .

"Are you going to sp-" Rose was interuppted by y/n .

"I have a boyfriend now " Y/n says closing her eyes .

She opened her eyes and saw rose giving her a confused look .

"I think you got some tea to spill ?" Rose asks with a smirk

"Aish,fine .I will tell you sit here first " Y/n says pointing to those benches infront of her .

After telling the whole story ,Rose looked at y/n with wide eyes .

"So ,your boyfriend is the mafia king Jeon Jungkook ?" Rose asks looking at her with wide eyes .

"Yes " Y/n says .

"Oh my god really ? You - ,oh my god I can't believe it , So you mean you both first hated each other and now you both are couples ?".

"Yes " Y/n says chuckling .

"And the bodyguard outside ?" Rose ask .

"Jungkook ordered him to follow me ,so I can be safe " Y/n says .

"oh okay I understood ,I am so happy for you " Rose says with a genuine smile .

"You know about ryujin ,she was suspended from the University ." Rose says .

"How ?" Y/n ask .

"Probably your boyfriend "Rose smirks glancing at y/n.

"Oh my god ,stop teasing me " Y/n says blushing .

The rest of the day was spent well ,Everything made y/n happy .Her life has become a lot better because of Jungkook ,she is really grateful to him .The reason that keeps her going is Jungkook .He was  the first person who loved her when she was at her worst ,who loved her when she hated herself ,who loved her when she was at the edge of her life .

To be continued -

(words count -758)