Began

"Loosen the security of our basements " Jungkook says in his deep cold voice .

"What ?" Jimin ask confused ,the other members looking confused as well .

"Think about it ,Han Jong Suk wants me ,so I am giving the chance to him to get me "Jungkook says smirking .

His mind was playing a big game ,It 's gonna hurt him a bit ,but the outcome ,but the winner at the end would be Jungkook .

"Let that Kang come first " Jungkook says

"And change our men into trustworthy and skilled one " .

"Meeting Dispersed " Jungkook yells the last time before heading out .

Taehyung sighed and looked at namjoon and spoke .

"I am scared " Taehyung says concerned about jungkook .

"Let's trust Jungkook ,I know He might be having the backup plan " Namjoon says and patted Taehyung 's shoulders before heading out as well .

Jungkook was scared as well ,He can't let his enemies hurt his hyungs or his y/n .He is ready to get hurt all by himself but not them .

A true man would never let  someone hurt his family .
.
.
The next day ,as usual Everything was,going as scheduled .Y/n being ready for her university ,The other boys in their room or some in the drawing room ,Jungkook downstairs as well .

The securities were loosened of basements ,Jungkook was waiting for His enemies to play their turn .

Jung kook and the other boys would make sure this turn is gonna be the last turn of their life .

Y/n enters the room ,with a Laptop bag hanging over one of  her shoulders .

"Y/n ,wait " Jin yells from the kitchen area watching y/n go towards the other members .

"Take this ,Use this chip and hide it before going out " He says handing her a small black chip .

Y/n looked confused .

"Aish ! Just keep it with you okay ? If there is any emergency we can talk through this " He says explaining her .

"Oh okay " Y/n says and hid it in her hair using it like a clip .

Just at the moment Jungkook entered with hobi beside .

"Y/n ,You have to be careful cause you are my weakness and they know it .We have to live like we normally do so ,they don't get suspicious on us " Jungkook says caressing her hair .

This was not the moment to blush but her cheeks tinted red in color as she nodded .

"We are not sure ,when they would attack us ,but it can be anytime ,so take care of yourself " Hobi says to y/n .

"Let me drop you y/n " Jimin says entering the room ,showing his car keys .

"Sure ! Don't worry I will take care of myself and please you people do it as well " Y/n says before pecking Jungkook 's cheeks and heading with jimin .

Jungkook smiled and mumbled "She is so precious " under his breath .

"We know !" Jin and hobi says in unison teasing Jungkook .

In the car ,Jimin drove ,while y/n sat on the passenger seat ,She felt uneasy In her hair ,She felt a bit vibrates from her hair ,Remembering it might be the chip she took it from her hair .

The small chip was vibrating ,She clicked a small button present on ,and a voice spoke .

"I love you my baby " Y/n froze and realized it was jungkook .