Unforgettable

TW : Mature content ahead ,please read it on your own risk . 🔞
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook kept y/n 's hands above her head ,and him between her spreaded  legs .

Unclicking her bra with his one hand and throwing it across the room ,while the other holding her thighs tightly ,leaving a mark  .

Kissing her exploring every inch of her mouth ,licking each part of her body till her womanhood .

"Fuck ! You are so addictive " Jungkook whispers in her ears .

Y/n was a moaning mess .

Jungkook 's hand went to one of her breast ,pinching the nipple as y/n groaned in pain .Leaving love bites around her neck .His hands squeezed y/n 's breast .

Y/n grasped his hair ,pulling him more closer to her ,feeling all the touches in her body .

His hands reaches down till her womanhood rubbing his fingers around her clit ,Jungkook pushed down her panties exposing her womanhood .

"So wet for me hmm ? "

Now ,Jung kook  started licking her chest area and one  of his hands busy playing with her pussy .

Y/n groaned when she felt pain down ,She realized jungkook has entered his two long fingers inside her .

Soon he positioned himself ,and kept his face in front of her womanhood and licked every part of her ,tasting it .

"You taste so good " Jungkook moans while continuing his work .

Jungkook made y/n sit on his lap  naked the next moment ,Y/n loved this dominating side of his .

" Ride me ,sweetheart ".

He orders in his dominating voice ,as shivers ran through her listening to his husky voice .

Now y/n was the one ,removing jungkook 's hoodie  and kissing down to his buffed chest ,tattoos till his shoulders ,licking the ink and kissing till the mole on his neck .Jungkook threw his head back giving y/n more access .

Facing jungkook ,She felt his members bulge through his pants ,making her gasp about how hard he was .

Soon removing his pants ,and the boxers y/n gulped looking at the dick infront of her .

Never have she seen a dick before right ? It was her first time doing all this .

"Take it in your mouth y/n " Jungkook orders .

Y/n nodded and carressed it ,kissing the tip of it ,slowly taking the whole in her mouth ,y/n choked .

"You doing great sweetie " Jungkook moans .

Making Jung kook cum in her mouth ,Jung kook stood up and took a condom out .

"Get ready baby girl for the ride tonight " He smirked .

Y/n looked so innocent right now ,that made jungkook fuck her more .

"Fuck me "

She says staring in his eyes .

He spanked her ass making her hiss in pain .

" Don't order baby girl " .

" Sorry daddy ,please " Y/n says pleading .

"Tell me if its too rough for you ?" .

Y/n nodded as jungkook kisses her lips .

Jungkook  pushed himself inside her ,the pain rush through her making her yell.