Settling in and meeting

Y/ns POV:
I was so happy that we finally got to the apartments but now came the annoying part, we had to take everything out of the car (not literally) and put it in our apartment, so we started getting boxes and stuff, I got mitten who was inside her cage (I forgot if mittens was a boy or a girl... so I'll just say he's a boy) as we were coming in a lady with a cleaning uniform came to us "Hello, you must be Mary l/n (last name) and Y/n L/n!" she said smiling widely at us, I was standing behind Mary, and then 2 other boys came "Hi mum, are these the new people?" one of the boys asked the lady who was his mum, "Yes, they are, would you girls like help?" the lady kindly asked us before Mary could answer the girl said something "I'm Lisa by the way!" she was still smiling "Um sure, we could use help!" my sister replied. The boys came out to help us but Lisa had to get back to work, "I'm Sal, but you can call me Sallyface" one of the boys told us, "Sallyface, that's an interesting name!" Mary said smiling awkwardly,the boy had blue hair tied up in two pigtails and a mask on covering his face, "I got given the name back in my old town, kids used to bully me so I decided if I claim the name, it can't be used against me" he replied "That's nice and actually quite smart" I told him, we were now upstairs standing in front of room 401, Mary opened the door and the boys carried some of the boxes in the apartment I left mittens up there aswell, we went back down stairs to get the rest of the things "I'm Larry" the other boy said, I looked at him awkwardly cause that was quite a late introduction but then I remembered I haven't introduced myself either, "I'm y/n, nice to meet you Larry and Sallyface!" I said smiling at the boy, "I live in the room next to you, in 402" Sally told me. We finally got everything out of the car and the boys invited me hang out with them when we get everything ready, or when I feel like it.

I went to take a shower and all of our furniture had finally arrived, I found out that the boys had helped Mary bring our things up, (does anyone know how old Mary is? Anyways I don't know if I said anything about it but she's now 23), Mary had found my sketch book (cause she was looking for it cause she knew I had drawn what I wanted my room to look like) and she had placed the bed, desk, bookshelf, night stand, bean bag, table, closet and tv in the places everything was written down and drawn, I got dressed in the clothes that were inside my bag (again you can change what you wear, idc) which was a white tennis skirt, with a beige sweater, white knee high socks with converse shoes. I went to go see how my sister was doing and she was making home made pizza, "Ma'am, when in the hell did you get the dough?" I asked her confused cause I didn't remember us buying dough from the shops, "I went out while you were showering" she and smiled at me, then shooed me away "Oh by the way I invited Sallyface and Larry's family's to come to our house tonight, being neighbourly y'know, also helping you make friends!" she yelled out before I closed my room door, she's acting like I can't make friends my self. I started getting my stuff ready, I put all my clothes in the closet and my vhs and CD player on the table with the tv, then I put books, movies, cds, some clay things I made before leaving, clay and food colouring (for the clay) and a clock in the bookshelf, I put my cats things behind the door with her food and water, I also put her toys in a pink plastic storage box thingy I had found and put it next to my nightstand, then got another plastic storage box thingy and put a bunch of board games in there, I put some hair ties and make-up in my nightstand and books and pencils/pens/texters/markers/crayons on my desk along with a light and a plant, I also put up some pictures and posters of movies and tv shows.

It was now around 6 and my sister had finished making the pizza about 10 minutes ago, but then we heard a lnowck on the door and she told me to get it, I opened the door and saw Sallyface with his dad and Larry with Lisa, I let them in and said hello to the boys parents, "So y/n, where's Mary and I was actually wondering how old are you guys?" Lisa asked smiling, it seemed like she always smiled, she was so kind "Oh um Mary's in the kitchen and she's 23 and I'm 15" I replied to the brunette lady who was now heading to the kitchen "Thank you dear" she said kindly, I was now left with the two boys, "Hello!" I said, I guessed if I was kind we can become better friends and get closer, "Hi y/n!" Larry replied smiling at me, Sally just looked at him then back at me "Hi" he said, it kinda looked like he was staring into my soul, I got creeped out so "Do you guys wanna see my room?" I asked them that question, "Why not, there's nothing else to do" Larry replied, I started heading to my room and the boys followed me, "Uhhh this is it" I said smiling again, "Yo you have a Sanity Falls poster? That's cool, dudette!" Larry said smiling widely "I guess we all like the same band" Sallyface said, I could feel him staring at me but then he looked at mittens and walked over to her, "Cute cat, I also have a cat his name is Gizmo, what's your act named?" the blue haired boy asked me, "Oh her name is Mittens" I replied staring at him, he was petting my cat and it seemed like Mittens had gotten around to Sallyface really quickly. After about an hour they all left, Mary and I had dinner and then went to sleep.

____________________________________
I feel like I'm keeping a record here y'all, I mean, I've written 3 chapters in 3 days and posted them, that pretty cool! But anyways did you guys like this chapter? And byeeeeeeeee!

<333333333