Sleepover where?

Y/ns POV:
It felt like it took me forever to get home but after a lot of walking and running I finally got to the apartments, I saw Larry and Sal standing outside, "Hey guys!" I ran up to them, Sal got up and hugged me quickly, "Why did you take so long? We thought you got hurt!" he said, pulling away "I'm sorry, I tried to run but since my bag is full of shit it just made me run out of breath quicker and then I had to stop multiple times" I replied awkwardly, Larry started laughing out of no where which made both Sal and I look at him, "Why are you laughing" Sal asked, Larry didn't really care to respond and started walking inside "Come on, it's getting cold".

We caught up to Larry and we went down to his apartment but we didn't stay long since he decided to get high again, so we quickly left and went to my apartment, I unlocked the door and we went straight to my room, I decided to lay down on the bed since I was tired, "Hey Sal," I started, turning to look at him, "Can I stay over at yours tonight, I'm too scared to stay in my own apartment by myself" I asked him, he nodded and we saw Mittens walking inside of my room, since it was getting late I decided to put my pjs on and then we went over to Sals apartment.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked, looking around Sals room, "On my bed and I could sleep in the living room on the couch" he replied, sitting on the floor, "Well, if you want we could both sleep on your bed" I said, my face going completely red, I didn't want him to give me his bed, I would feel bad, "Oh, um, sure if you want" he responded, he was playing with his hands but soon he stood up "Im going to go get ready for bed" he said, getting his things and going to the bathroom.

Sallyface POV:
"We'll, if you want we could both sleep on your bed" she said, I could see her face going red and to be honest I think mine was too, but im glad she can't see that because of the mask, I was fine with doing that but I wasn't sure if she would be comfortable to share a bed so I decided to sleep on the couch, "Oh, um, sure if you want" I managed to respond, I wasn't sure why but I felt this weird feeling in my stomach, I think I've had a crush on her for a while but I haven't been able to tell anyone about it.

"Im going to go get ready for bed" I said, I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom, I put the clothes aside and took my mask off, I was wondering if I should keep it on or leave it off when I go back, I decided I'm going to keep it on, I washed my face and got dressed for bed, I then put my mask on and went back to my room.

Y/n was sitting in my desk chair and she was spinning in it, "Having fun?" I asked, walking in and putting my dirty clothes away, "I was but now I feel really dizzy" she replied before standing up and walking to my bed, "I'm tired" she said yawning, I smiled under my mask and went to turn the lights off, "Hey, are you going to sleep with that mask on?" she asked, "I'm going to take it off when I turn the lights off" I replied, turning the lights off and taking my mask off, I walked over to the bed and layed down next to Y/n, I could feel my face heat up.

We just laid there awkwardly, "Hey Sal, have you ever dated anyone before?" she asked, "Actually yea, I had one girlfriend before but when I took my mask off in front of her she screamed and ran away, I think she may have left the school as well" I responded shyly, only dad and Larry ever knew about that, "Oh, well if it makes you feel better I used to have a boyfriend and we were talking one time and I told him something no one knew about he left me and told everyone at my old school, but what I told him was a sort of lie but not really because the story was almost true just not completely" I heard her giggle after telling me that story, "Well, it doesn't made me feel better it just makes me feel bad for you but ok" I chuckled, "Ok, goodnight now!" she said and immediately fell asleep, somehow.

___________________________________________
Hey y'all, guess what? I GOT THE GAME, THE SALLYFACE GAME, SALLYFACE LIKE I FINALLY GOT THE GAME AND IM SOOOOOO EXCITED, I STARTED PLAYING IT AND I CANT WAIT TO FINISH IT, AND I GOT UP TO THE SECOND CHAPTER BUT I HAD TO GO TO SLEEP BECAUSE IT WAS 11PM WHEN I STARTED PLAYING IT. ANYWAYS BYEEEEEEEEEE

<333333333