Your Wedding Day

I remembered the first time you invited me to dine with your family..

It was years ago but I remembered it as clearly as if it's just happened last week.

Before we get to the family dinner and before we get to this moment right now. Let's start from the top shall we?

4 years ago, I was just a newly transferred student from Thailand and you were my new friendly neighbor at our university dorm.

- Flashback -

"Heyyy, new kid!" Jisoo repeatedly knocked on my dorm's door.

"Uh, hello?" I shyly answered my door

"I'm neighbor, hello!"

"Uh, okay.. hello neighbor I'm Lisa?"

"Waaaaa..."

"Waaa what?"

"I didn't know you're dumb."

"I'm not!"

"I mean I'm your neighbor, that's not my name. My name is Kim Jisoo, you can call me Jisoo, Chu, Jisoos, or whatever you like. You can even call me darling if you buy me some fried chikins." She winked

"You're cheap Jisoo-unnie. At least she should buy you steaks and chickens and seafood and..-" My other neighbor joined the conversation

"Yah, shut up Pasta!" Jisoo yelled at her. "Don't mind her Lisa, that's just pasta."

"Hi Lisa, my name is Park Chaeyoung, you can call me Roseanne, Rosie, Rose, or whatever you like. You can call me sweetheart if you buy me some steaks and chickens and seafood..-" Rose said to me

"Wow, you two are you much alike-"

"WHAAT, you take that back missy!" Jisoo acted like she was getting a heart-attack.

"Yeahh, don't you dare say that! Jisoo-unnie I'm hungry let's eat." Rose pouted

"Wish granted! Let's make some ramyeon and order chicken. Come and join us Lisa." Jisoo smiled at me.

- Flashback End -

Did you know it meant a lot back then when you let me joined you and Rosie? I didn't have any friend, I didn't even know anyone. You came to me first and invited me to eat, I probably will cry instead if you and Rosie weren't there.

Thank you for not make me feel so alone at my first night in Korea.

Jisoo, I think she's too cheerful and I was right. Sometimes we tried to be happy just to cover the unhappiness we felt no. She was always too cheerful and too happy. Not that I don't like it though. I like that it's so easy for her to lift up the mood in the room, but I like her better when she opened up to me.

Jisoo has an on off girlfriend back then. They were together for years even if you exclude the breakup period.

She was the topic when Jisoo first opened up to me too. Jisooah, did you remember how I found you staring at our university lake under that big oak tree.

-Flashback-

"Jisoonie?"

I called her name several feet from the spot she was sitting, sometimes staring at the lake and sometimes resting her back on the tree while sighing. I always have a soft spot for her and that made me wonder if I actually have a crush on this funny yet annoying girl.

"Jisoo? Where's Rosie?"

"Ah come here Limario, sit with me."

"What are you doing here? Where's Rosie?"