6 Feet Apart

"Today is the daayyyyy!!!" I woke up excitedly with a grin as wide as football field.

I look at her posters on my ceiling. She's definitely gorgeous! I wonder what the real her will look like. I hope I will be able to get as close as I can today. I solely bought the soundcheck pass for that purpose.

"Kim Jisooo!!! I love youuuuu!!!" I yelled while giving her poster tons of flying kisses.

"SHUT UP LISA!" Rosie my roommate yelled back at me.

"Don't be jealous Rosie, I love you too." She covered her ears with pillow.

I can't wait to go Blackpink's concert and see my ultimate bias Kim Jisoo with my own eyes. Today is gonna be a wonderful day.

-

Do you think you can fall for someone you haven't met before? for someone you never talk to before? for someone who doesn't even know that you're exist?

Rosie always says that I'm crazy to think that I fall in love with Kim Jisoo, an idol who won't give a damn even if an elephant sit on me to death.

I never deny Rosie though. I know all the things she said are true, but Jisoo is always on my mind, I want her to be healthy, I want her to be happy, I hate everyone who say bad things about her. I keep thinking about how perfect her face is, how kissable her lips are. If that's not love then tell me what that is?

I arrived at the concert venue hours before the concert start. I exchanged my e-ticket to the actual one and of course  the pass for soundcheck event. After I get my ticket I walked around the venue and amazed with all of the blinks. They are so excited and happy to be here.

To be honest I'm not a kpop fan. I just love Blackpink and especially Kim Jisoo. This is my first time ever going to a kpop concert, since I don't really know how to dress for this kind of event, I just wear a simple black t-shirt, ripped jeans and a pair of boots. Other blinks as far as I can see are wearing various Blackpink's attributes or dressing up like the member's costume for their past outfits.

Now I feel like a hobo among these people.

-

I'm queuing for the soundcheck event at the moment. At soundcheck event the crowd won't be as many as the actual event, so the possibility of me getting a spot nearest to the stage is bigger than the actual event later.

Moments later the crew lead us inside the venue for the event. As soon as we get inside I run like a middle aged woman fighting for a discount stuff at the department store.

After fighting an army of middle aged women alike I proudly to say that I succeeded. I scored the nearest spot to the center of the stage. Now all I have to do is to wait for the members to come out.

-

After a century have passed, Blackpink  comes out and all hell break loose. The crowd are cheering on the top of their lungs. They are pushing and pulling so they can get a better view. It was a freaking battlefield and It was really exhausting just to stand my ground to protect my spot. But all is well when I see her.

The members are spreading through all the corner of the stage so all the crowd can see them. When Jisoo walks towards my spot my heart start to pound crazily it hurts. She stop exactly in front of me. At that moment, Jisoo and I only separated by a pair of fences and 6 feet gap apart.

Amazed by her, I forgot all the things I want to do before. I wanted to shout about how beautiful she is. I wanted to shout I love you Jisoo repeatedly. But instead I just stand there like a fool, not saying anything. I just stand there and staring at her, possibly with my mouth wide open like the fool I am.