Popular

Jisoo POV

"South Korea's most popular young actress, Kim Jisoo is reported to be transferred to small town of Boseong. The town itself, famous with green tea fields--"The newscaster happily said during a gossip show.

"Jisoo-ssi, are you sure you want to move to Boseong? What about your next k-drama? What about the drama's shooting?" My agent tried to persuade me against moving.

"Don't worry oppa, it's not permanent. I'll be back before you know it." I winked at him and made my way out of his office.

-

A Week Later - Boseong High School

Manager oppa accompanied me on my first day. Because I was quite famous, he was afraid of my safety. Who knows if there's a crazy stalker following me around.

"Ah Ms. Kim, welcome to Boseong High. I hope you will like it here. It's a small town but the people are very nice. Let me introduce you to Mr. Kwon, he will be your homeroom teacher." The headmaster greeted me and introduced me to my homeroom teacher. My homeroom teacher was actually quite young to be a teacher and a good looking as well.

"Hello, Ms. Kim my name is Kwon Jiyong. You can call me Mr. Kwon." He offered his hand and I politely shook his hand.

"Headmaster if you'll excuse us, the class is about to start." Mr. Kwon said to the headmaster.

"Oh yeah yeah, proceed. I hope you enjoy your time here Ms. Kim and remember not to get into trouble." Headmaster said.

"Of course sir." I answered.

Mr. Kwon led me to his class while showing me around the school. The scenery is beautiful and it looked peaceful. I think I'm gonna like it here.

-

The class became quite when Mr. Kwon appeared from the door but suddenly it became noisy again when I get inside the class. Apparently, the students recognized me. The boys shouted in happiness while the girls squealed in admiration towards me.

"Quiet! I know I know she's famous but treat her just like any of you! Understand me? I don't want to hear any trouble! Ms. Kim, could you please introduce yourself?" I nodded and face my class to introduce myself.

"Morning guys, my name is Kim Jisoo, I was just transferred from Seoul. Please take care of me." The class soon became rowdy again as Mr. Kwon choosing my seat.

"Ms. Kim, please sit over there. Second chair from the back next to the window." Mr. Kwon said.

"Thank you, sir."

I walked towards my seat and make myself comfortable while stealing some glances through the window. From my seat, I can see the school's garden. There a big tree surrounded by some other trees but shorter.

Under the big tree, I can see there was a girl sleeping peacefully. I looked at her curiously, was she skipping class?

"You found Lisa already. Hi, I'm Rosie." The girl in front of me introduced herself to me.

"I'm Jisoo." I smiled at her

"Wow, you're even prettier in person. I love your previous drama. I hope the upcoming drama will be as good as the previous one."

"Thank you. You're very kind." I gave her my professional smile again then looking at the sleeping girl again. Even though she's far away I clearly noticed how pretty she was. Her long silky dark brown hair, her long smooth legs.

"No need to be formal with me. Pretty right?" Rosie asked

"Huh? Who?" I dumbfoundedly asked

"Lisa. She's the prettiest girl here. Well, before you come. I can introduce you if you want. She's nice. You'll like her."