.5

Dani's pov:

I wake up the next morning on the couch with Michael's arms wrapped around me and him looking adora-STOP. WAIT A MINUTE.

I scream and struggle to get out of his grip, but even in his sleep he doesn't let go. What a great start to my weekend.

"MICHAEL GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!" I yell still trying to push him off.

"What?" Michael yawns sitting up and unlatching himself from me.

"You were kind of laying on top of me," I roll my eyes and walk off to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I start to make some pancakes because why not?

The polar bears are making pancakesss.

I made like a stack of 12 pancakes and they look freakin delicious I can't wait to e-

"I SMELL FOOD!" Michael screams running in raiding the plate of pancakes.

"Save some for meee!" I whine, trying to push him away from the plate.

Once he moves back I see only three are left and he has pancake hanging out of his mouth.

"HEY I MADE THOSE YOU DICK!" I yell slapping his arm.

"What did I hear about a dick?" Jace questions sliding down the stair railing.

If he too eats my pancakes I will start a riot.

"Michael here just ate a bunch of the pancakes I made," I roll my eyes. I am very serious about my food.

Jace laughs and then starts to walk towards my pancakes. I quickly slide across the tile floor in my socks and snatch the plate away. Of course I do the only logical thing. Run.

Once I've made it up to my room I quickly close the door and sit on my bed eating the remaining pancakes while playing some Pokemon leaf green, throwin it back.

The pancakes are gone in a matter of minutes and I remember that I should probably get Michael home. Should probably change my clothes first.

Just as I'm taking my shirt off the door flies open.

I snap my head around and, "Hey Dani-oh shit sorry," Michael says as he stands in the doorway, frozen. Luckily, my back is to him and I have a bra on.

I quickly toss a different shirt on and literally push Michael out of my room. I slide on some jeans and then run down the stairs to find Michael.

He's in the kitchen talking to my brother. Okay great.

"Hey, if you ever come to my house again then remember to knock on every single mother fucking door you open," I instruct glaring at the clueless boy. "I can walk you home, where do you live?"

"Yeah I'll remember that, and I don't live very far from here so you don't have to come if you don't want," Michael shrugs going to find where he left his shoes yesterday.

The weird thing is I actually wanted to spend more time with Michael. There's just something about him and I want to find out what it is.

"No I can come, I have nothing better to do this morning anyway," I say quickly, finding my own shoes.

Michael agrees and we set off on the journey.

"Do you think your parents will be mad you didn't come home last night?" I ask as we walk out of my house.

"They're both out of town until tonight so I think I'm good," he replies quietly. "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."