chapt 7

the byers house|| 5:13 pm
mike wheeler

yeah i just had a huge fight with my "mom" who definitely hates me now. and i'm living with my boyfriend now until we turn 18 and are actually able to get a house or apartment, or i get one by myself. whatever. i didn't unpack at all. it didn't matter, i'm 17 anyways, almost 18. but i cannot believe i am with him right now. we sat in his room while i questioned what the hell i did wrong. will was with me and everything felt better. i pulled will close to me, feeling safe with him in my arms. i was going to continue to protect will. he buried his head in my and started to drifted off to sleep but i woke him up

"love, please go change into something more comfortable." will nodded and i went to do the same. when will came back he was in some sweatpants and no shirt and same with me. will shivered and walked back over to me and hugged me. i pulled him over to the bed and he sat down. i gave him one of my sweatshirts and he laid down and i went to go lay down with him. i wrapped my arm around his body, staring at his beautiful face. he was so perfect.  i pulled him closer to me. i was not gonna let him go. i slowly drifted off to sleep..

when i woke up it was light outside, and i felt will sweating a lot. i quickly lifted up and felt his forehead. he was running a fever.

"will? baby wake up for a moment." wills eyes fluttered open. "you have a fever, do you want me to run you a bath?" will lifted up and nodded. i hugged him and went to go run a bath for him. once i was done i called for him and he got in. i smiled slightly, and i went to go wet a wash cloth. i sat down on the couch for about ten minutes and will walked out in some clothes, his wet hair falling over his face. i blushed at him and he came and sat down. "mike i don't feel good." i frowned and hugged him.

"i know will, i know. why don't you take off your shirt and go put on some shorts? i'll wait right here for you." will held my hand. "can you come with me, please?" i nodded and me and him went to his room. i laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. then i saw wills face over mine on the other side of the bed and i jumped up and we hit our heads against one another. "will i'm so sorry are you okay?" and will just started laughing, and i did too. i pulled him on the bed with me and i readjusted so he could lay with me. he snuggled close to me.

"please never leave me, mike." i stroked his hair softly. "i won't. ever. please don't leave me either." i said quietly. "never mike, never."  i kissed him passionately, a long kiss. will moaned a little and i smiled against his lips. i started kissing down his lower body and he covered his mouth to hide his moans.

"m-mike s-stop..!" i lifted up.

"i'm sorry will- i- i'm so sorry." will lifted up and shivered. i pulled him close to me and hugged him but he rejected the hug. fuck. what is wrong with me. i didn't want to bother will anymore so i got up and went to leave his room. i looked back and slightly smiled at him, and then left. i went to go sit down on the couch. how stupid can i be? next thing i knew tears were streaming down my face. i covered my face with my hand and sat there crying. not because will wouldn't do.. that with me, that was fine, but because i was so stupid.

"consent mike. consent." i mumbled to myself softly. i cried more trying to stop the tears but they kept coming so i just let them, it got to the point i couldn't breathe. and so there i was. bawling my fucking eyes out. struggling to breathe.