Chapter Two: Exposed Lies

TW - Discution of suicide for this and next chapter

This chapter is just about how Kraz and Y/n low key tell each other they like each other, then they have a.. moment to say the least, in the car.

~~~~~~

After getting set up for the interview and rehearsing a little, all of you sat on a black couch facing a camera with two other people on the left side of you in separate chairs. You found yourself stuck, in a skirt, between Mitch and Kraz. A person from behind the camera yelled action and one of the guys started talking.

"Hi everyone. I'm Carlos Johnson of Buzzfeed, and I'm here with some special guests," he pointed at the man next to him. "This is the man you all know and love Gavin Sanches, the technical genius that always does our lie detector tests," Gavin wiggled his brows. He chuckled. "And this," He turned to you guys. "This here is the band that needs no introduction with one of their best friends." That was our cue to introduce ourselves. The boys looked at the camera then said:

"I'm Mitchel."

"I'm Christian."

"I'm Clinton."

"And we are Chase Atlantic." They said in unison.

"We are so glad and excited to be here," Clint started.

"So blessed to have been asked to come and join Gavin and Carlos on this show," Kraz continued.

"And want to introduce someone extra special to us." Mitch finished. "This is Y/n L/n." He pointed to you.

"Hi my loves." You gave the camera a sweet smile then started your lines. "We all are going to be doing a lie detector test with questions that we came up with and some you submitted," You pointed to the camera. Be inclusive Y/n. You reminded yourself. "The wonderful Chase Atlantic will be going first; Clinton, Mitchel, then Christian, and I will be right after them."

"You guys know how this works. We picked out five questions out of the ones you submitted for each person. Every other person in the room, including myself, can have one question to ask the one strapped in. At the end, I will ask if anyone wants to use their question and if not the participant runs free." Carlos explains. Then the game began.

The interview went by kind of fast because it wasn't boring like the others you've been to, it was exciting and interesting. Their fans came up with some interesting questions to say the least. Everything was fine until Kraz was put on the instrument.

"Okay let's start with something simple," Carlos said. "Do you like being here?"

"Yes." We waited in silence for a second.

"True." Gavin said after.

"Okay, so." Carlos took one look at the card and started giggling. "Oh god." He mumbled. "Have you ever had a sex dream?" Your heart stopped for a beat. Kraz slapped his thighs and looked around.

"Right off the bat you guys, really?" He looked at the camera and shook his head. "Ughhh okay, let's get this over with. Yes." Anger rolled around instead.

"True." Fuck you.

"Dirty minded sucker." Clint commented with a laugh.

"Have you ever smoked?"

"Yes." A pause.

"True."

"If it wasn't I'd be surprised." Mitch commented.

"Have you ever thought about kissing someone in this room?" Kraz hesitated on that one.

"No?" He asked instead of said.