Chapter Five: Surprise Surprise

This is a really long chapter, about 4,100 words so ready to sit down.

~~~~~~

By the time you walked out of the door all of the boys were drooling over you. You put on a deep red dress matching it with stilettos and the necklace set that Mitch got you for Christmas that you put your favorite rings with (The ones Kraz got you for your birthday). You did your make up with a sharp black wing, bright red lips, and your acrylics that you got done a week ago fit perfectly.

Kraz and Mitch brought out their sports cars for the trip and you rode with Kraz on the way there. You watched the sunset of LA shine all over you in the crisp golden hour. Every five seconds you looked at Kraz, admiring the way his hair glowed a bright gold, or how the colors in his brown eyes became visible, or the way the rings he was wearing sparkled making him look like an angel. Little did you know he was doing the same thing. Eyeing the way your waist was snatched in the dress, or how your hair flowed down your neck, or how whenever you would move your dress would inch higher up your thigh, or how the V neck showed off your cleavage all making him have to move around every few seconds to ignore the boner you gave him. Everything you did made him want to rip the dress off you and make you take him in the back seat. But he refrained. Not that you would mind though.

A half hour later you showed up at this giant mansion. You could hear the music from outside and complemented the DJ on his music choice. You walked your way in like you owned the place with Kraz next to you in a gorgeous tux making him look like the dom he is.

You all walked to the bar, the boys got shots and you got a virgin colada because you quit drinking a while ago. You all went to go dance and you clung yourself to your boyfriend finding safety in his arms that were surrounded by strangers. An hour later the music stops and everyone cheers at the DJ, then he begins to speak.

"Let me hear you LA!!" Everyone cheers and claps. "Alright, alright, I see y'all. We're gonna play a little game. I'm going to pick someone from the crowd and they are going to come up here and sing something for us, can y'all do that?" They cheered again. Everyone raised their hands, including the boys, and we waited in anticipation. Then he pointed a finger at you. "You! You in the pretty red dress! Get up here." Your anxiety spiked. It was your worst fear to go and be on stage because you didn't like the eyes, on top of that you don't think you can sing. Kraz gave you a push of encouragement but you clung to his arm. So instead he walked with you up to the stage and pulled his arm out of your grip.

"No no no no no!" You muttered but it was too late, he already made it down the steps. You bit your lip and looked out into the crowd, shaking viciously.

"What's your name girl?"

"Y/n." You answered in a small voice.

"Give it up for Y/n!" You heard the guys scream and holler and a small voice saying "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" to the right of you, making you laugh a little.

"You ready to sing Y/n?" You shook your head no and the DJ laughed. "Can you sing Y/n?"

"I don't think so." You answered honestly.

"Well we're about to find out." He said then started the track. You recognized it by the first note: Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift.

'Don't blame me your love made me crazy if it doesn't you aint doin' it right

Lord, save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using' for the rest of my life'

Your voice started small, singing along to the words trying your hardest not to shake.

'I've been breaking hearts a long time

and toyin' with them other guys

just playin things for me to use'