Their Reaction As your s/o:When you simp for the hot ladies.

Frankenstein;

One day when Lunark and the gang were over at the Frankenstein household.

Tao brought up the latest meme.It was one that went like this,

GF:Hey,Do you love me?
BF:Of course I do.
GF:More than your anime girls?
BF:Know your limits😑

So,Frankenstein wanted to try it out- as a joke.And it went like this;

"Hey,Y/N!"

"Hmm?"

"I love you,Do you love me?"

" Hmmm?Yeah,I love you too."

"More than Lunark?"

"Know your limits,you flat-assed mad scientist."

Everyone including the hot lady in question was shocked beyond their wits.You then ignored their droped jaws and turned to Lunark.

"Hey,Gorgeous Lady Lunark,What would you like for dinner?I'll cook."

You said with a bright smile on your face.

"Anything would be fine.How about your specialty?If you have any,that is,"

Lunark said,slightly prideful of your comment on her looks earlier.

"Of course I do.I'll cook the most delicious (specialty dish name)
Just for you,My lady."

"Ehem,ehem.Thank you."

The werewolf said slightly embarrassed at your remark.

A few seconds after,Frankenstein- your original lover turned to scowl at said hot lady.Dark aura seemed to be enveloping the room and that was when you turned to him and said;

"Once that dark stuff touches Breathtaking Lady Lunark,you're facing me."

And the rest of the night were just you catering to Lunark more than Frankenstein.Your motives aren't to make him jealous,No.It's just that makes-the-moon-hide-in-envy Lady Lunark only graces your household with her presence once in a blue moon.So,you make sure to take care of her every need.After all, Frankenstein always gets your undivided attention and care anytime and anywhere.

(I don't mean anything dirty here so if you thought,whatever dirty dark thing in your horny mind then it's definitely not that.)

Rael;

It has been months since you guys have established your relationship.
You take care of him and he takes care of you.What a harmonic duo but romantically.

You guys fight- sometimes.
Err..Okay,to be honest you guys fight so often that everyone around you, including you two don't know how you're still together.

You were just going on about your day and then you saw from the corner of your eye:Rael flirting Seira.

"Seira,You're so pretty today as well,wann-"

Rael's cheery comments were cut off by Seira.

"Rael,you and Y/N are together so stop doing this.You'll hurt her."

Seira said as clearly and calmly as possible.

"It's okay,she doesn't min-"

And there we go again,Rael was once again cut off- but this time not with words but with a crunchy slap.

"Rael!HOW DARE YOU?!"

You said furiously,your heart beating faster,preparing you for a fight.Blood flowing through your veins even faster.

"Seira is not JUST 'PRETTY' she's gorgeous,glamorous,elegant and everything.She outshines the moon making it seem like she's the moon who got down from the sky to grace us with her presence."