M-21 Edition Of Their Reaction As Your s/o:When You're Richer Than Them.

M-21;

M-21:"I don't mind.They're very generous.They wanted me to move in with them,but when I refused,they asked Frankenstein to adopt them as well and have them live in his house.They even offered to help us with house chores.They did all that.....just so they could live with me.............."

M-21 was blushing like crazy.He was really flustered.You're a hopeless romantic in his eyes.

You who happened to be passing by:"Awww...You're blushing!That's sooo cute!"

M-21:"Wh-wha-what!?You're here!?I thought you were supposed to go to work?"

You:"Well,I forgot some things.I was supposed to be at work fifteen minutes ago,I even woke up early,but, oh well,I saw you blush.Mission failed succesfully."

M-21:*Blushes harder*

You:"Haha,bye-bye M-21 my loves,mwah."

You said,kissing him goodbye on the cheeks.

M-21 was blushing soooo hard it put the redest of reds to shame.

After you left,he fainted.Tao saw him and you's "Lovey Dovey Couple Thingy 101" through the cameras all over the house.He saw so he rushed M-21 to Frankenstein.

He watches you guys like you were some sort of kdrama couple.None of you minded though,he was single and all.lol.

He even tried putting one on you two's shared bedroom.But you caught him and told Frankenstein.
Frakenstein then reprimanded the mushroom about people's privacy.
Not even a day after that,said mushroom came to apologize to you two.

You both forgave him and he never attempted it again.

Though you striked up a deal with Tao,that in order for you to forgive him,he has to call you or send you a video of M-21 blushing in the living room whenever you feel like sending M-21 cheesy pick-up lines and quotes.

Sorry!I know I said this one would have a part two for everyone but none of the remaining guys have sparked an idea on me yet.M-21 is very easy and amusing to write for because he's a tsundere.I'll write the other guy's scenarios once ideas spark in my mind.