Brainrot;Frankenstein x Francine

Hey,I'm Franciscan,Francine for short,Frankenstein's twin.We look alike and I hate it.
Our parents tried so hard to make our names sound alike.
I hate it as well.I lived for as long as he has because I'm a deity's child.Although our mother gave birth to me,the deity said that I was her child that will represent her in this world.

A not-so-peaceful-day in the Frankenstein household.

Francine accidentally broke one of Frankenstein's favourite vases.
And Frankenstein saw it all.

It all started with a simple argument and before anyone knew it,the two were at each other's throats.

"I WISH I NEVER HAD A TWIN IF I KNEW IT WAS YOU!"

Franci,(Read as Fran-shi is her nickname.) shouted at the top of her lungs.

"IS THAT SO?THEN,I ALSO WISH I ATE YOU IN THE WOMB IF I KNEW WHAT WAS COMING OUT BEFORE ME WAS YOU!!"

And here was Tao watching all of this unfold.

"And I wish I had more storage."

He said as he looked at his phone saying it reached it's full capacity by now.Well,after all,Frankenstein and Francine fight almost every other day and Tao records all of said fights.Tao sighed to himself saying;

"Those guys fight so much that even a heavily modified phone can't handle all their fights."

Tao sighed again as he pulled out another one of those phones to capture one of Francine and Frankenstein's many fights once again.

Another day.

The members of the Frankenstein household gather around a door.It was a door to a hideout,where a bunch of criminals and ex-cons go to hide,because it's a hideout.

Frankenstein got wind of where they might be so he and his kids went there as well.It was honestly not necessary but Tao said it could be a family bonding for them to be catching criminals and helping humanity by doing things normal humans wouldn't be able to do.Instead of just rolling around the couch and going to PC bang,Why not catch criminals and help people?

"Frankenstein,we need to get inside this door without damaging anything inside.Give me your black card."

"Wait.It's here somewhere...here."

Frankenstein handed over his black card to his twin.

Francine pocketed it and kicked down the door.

"What!?You said we needed to get inside without damaging anything."

"Yeah,But did we?"

"What?"

"Damage anything?"

"No.."

Frankenstein said as he looked around examining the empty room,realizing he was tricked...he...

"Hey!Who are you and what are you doing here?!"

He sighed.He will have to put out his fight or flight response.

And then the rest of the day was spent by them looting the criminals of their own belongings.Mainly,Tao and Francine.Frankenstein didn't mind since it belonged to the criminals themselves and not their poor victims.It was really fun according to Takeo.Helping people without them knowing it..Such honor.
Very elegant,said our resident Landegre.It was fun playing daytime batman for a family bonding.Next time,maybe they should invite Lunark and friends.

I hope you liked it!This has been on my mind for quite some time now.The Frankenstein and Francine here exist in real life and they're my friends.They're also twins.I won't name them but their names sound so alike that it's silly.Their names when said aren't really silly per se,but once you say them next to each other,you'll either laugh or face palm at their parent's creativeness.They always fight and my bestfriends are somehow always there to catch some evidence,a memoria to commemorate this one certain fight or for blackmail.

Anyways,bye-bye!Thanks for reading!

Priestess,out.
                                               Thank you!