Songfic:Raizel x Frankenstein.

Disclaimer:
The song above is not mine.
It's clearly from the band
"The Carpenters."
I also do not claim it as mine.
Noblesse and it's characters also do not belong to me.I do not claim it as mine.

(Can't believe I need to say something so obvious.)

Frankenstein wanted to confess his feelings for his dear Master to him.
He wanted to make it memorable,unique just like how he first met his Master.Now is the perfect timing.He had nothing to worry about anymore,he can freely live a peaceful life with Raizel now.

He wanted to find a way to convey how he feels.He wanted his Master to know just how much he changed his life.Just how much he did for him.

At that moment,he thought of that one song he always listens to whenever he felt hopeless about finding his Master,since the moment it was released.
He had forgotten it for quite a while now.

He played that same song again.And from there,he decided,he will use this.
It perfectly describes how he felt then and how it hasn't changed a bit,in fact,it grew.

First,Frankenstein prepared a simple but elegant set-up with flowers.There were L.E.D lights hanging everywhere.
Flowers were scattered to form two intertwined hearts.

It looked like,this;

Frankenstein set up two chairs

Frankenstein set up two chairs.One for each of the hearts.The bigger one being Raizel's and the smaller his.
He set this all up in the rooftop of a building he owns.

He decided it would be like this,since he and Raizel only used sit and bask in each other's presence.

And in the evening,he asked him to go to the roof of the aforementioned building.

At first,he was nervous but a few moments in and he was still nervous.Another little while passed
and he was much more nervous than before.

It had been five hours since he told him to come there.
He was worried,that Rai ditched him. It wasn't even far away from the house.That Rai knew of this so he didn't come.And that after he goes back to the house,Raizel is gonna disown him.That Rai was disgusted of his feelings.Or worse,leave him.

What if Rai had really left him now?What if-

His thoughts were cut short when he locks eyes with those familiar blood-red orbs.

That graceful silhouette...

"Frankenstein."

And then Frankenstein's "How It Feels Like Admiring Raizel From So Close 101 Show." ended.

There,he snapped out of his thoughts and and bowed.

"Master,"

Frankenstein said as he gestures for Rai to sit down on the pre-arranged chair.