Teary Eyes

Slowly time passed by as the Mother and Daughter have slowly, but definitely gained a better bond than they had before.

As Elisa had just woken up and began getting ready for school she heard an unpleasant noise coming from her parent's bedroom.

She slowly moved closer to their door when she realized her mom was puking in their bathroom.

Concerned as she was, Elisa ran to Taylor's side and started rubbing her back. "Mom, you okay?", she asked.

Taylor washed her mouth and stared at the mirror in front of them before turning to her daughter and embracing her.

"Yes darling, I'll be okay, it was probably just something I ate." She assures her.

Joe had arrived home after dropping Elisa off at school when he saw Taylor laying in bed looking pale as ever.

He quickly went to her side, "Are you sick babe?", he asks her worriedly.

Taylor stares at him with teary eyes and points at the bathroom.

Joe follows her point and goes into their bathroom where he finds a pregnancy test sitting on the counter.

"Babe, are we sure about this?" He asks in disbelief as this was something they didn't want to happen just yet.

Taylor felt as if her whole world was crashing down. She had wanted to focus on Elisa and no let anything get in between. She knew that even though Elisa had gotten more comfortable with her, there was still some things Elisa wasn't comfortable sharing with her mom.

Taylor stares at Joe as tears stream down her face. "I don't want this...", she silently whispers.

As shocking at it is, Taylor has always wanted to experience pregnancy as is and to be able to carry her own child, but if this meant getting in between her relationship with Elisa at the moment she did not want it.