Chapter 1 - 3rd person

Hey dude, you can't just judge the beginning just keep reading for jesus christ.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~The tale of the crystal guardian~

"Long long time ago...
A small village living happily in a crystal cave,

Prtotected by the crystal guardian who swore to fend off the harm and evil from the village.

Then one day, the guardian's crystal suddemly shattered in the town's church, letting the evil spread amongst the village. And the light was never to be seen again.

As the cave collapsed, the village... Was never to be seen again..."

Little Kona: "but mom, what exactly happened to the crystal guardian?"

The mom: "no one knows, sweetie. Maybe you can figure out why when you grow up, now go to sleep my little boy."

Little Kona: "good night mom♡"

Many years later...

*kona digging some space for his lab *
*enters some digging noises cuz idk how to describe it *

Kona: "w-WOAHHH, Mimi!! Check this out!"
Mimi: "yeah, Kona- WOAA. What is this place?"
Kona: "I don't know... Let's go explore for a little bit."

After done packing...

Kona: "hey Robby! Mind joining us exploring this cave?"
Robby: "yeah, sure."

In the cave...

Kona: *humming while taking some pictures of the unknown cave * "hm? What's this over here? Robby, scan this real quick."

Robby: *scans da thing * *some results paper came out from his mouth because yes and idk where to make it come out *

Kona: *reads * *shocked * "oh. MY. GOD. Mimi!! Come and look at this!"

Mimi: "alright, alright I'm coming. WOAAA THE CRYSTAL GUARDIAN?! SO THAT MEANS THAT THIS WAS THE CRYSTAL CAVE! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A KID'S STORY!"

Kona: "we should really do some research on this."
Mimi: "yeah, I think we should."

And so, the two researches the crystal guardian for months. Until Mimi got accepted to the military. Then Kona researches the guardian alone with Robby. Until one day...

Kona: "any news yet?"
Robby: "nope, just the usual, the crystal's power is going higher tho... "
*cave's shaking a bit*
*cave's shaking more*
Kona: uhhh what's going on?!
*cave's collapsing*
Kona: "THE CAVE'S COLLAPSING! RUN!"

*then boom a huge rock dropping to Kona and Kona's scared as hell why does characters never run in a situation like this. And suddenly the huge rock collapsed into pieces by a sharp crystal *

Kona: *open eyes slowly * "w-wha...?"

*the crystal guardian standing in front of him duh *

End of chapter 1.

--------------------------------------------------------------
For god sake this took forever I had no idea what else would they do. I also kind of have no motivations for the next chapter. Hope you enjoyed this random AU I made. Edit: also have this

 Edit: also have this