Chapter 14 - The end of Mr. P.

As soon as they entered the plant.
"I wish to be alone, but you... You memories continue to torment me!" Mr. P said looking distressed.
"We, are not your memories! Snap out of it Mr. P! We're real!" Replied Spidella.
"You are just as stubborn as I was when I tried to save my wife.." Mr. P added,
"But this time, I will stop you as I should've stopped myself." Mr. P loads his robotic arm, ready to fight.

"Stay back, Georgie, this is a matter of what grown-ups handle." Spidella pushed back Georgie to keep him safe.

"Ok..." Replied Georgie
"I wish I can help somehow.." He mumbles as he holds tight to his teleporter trap.

"I need something to make him snap out of it!.. But what and how.. " Spidella thinks while she works to unlock things.

Meanwhile Georgie still standing, thinking what to do.
Pov: "there has to be something I can do..."
He grips his teleporter trap, remembering that he still has it.
"Wait, that's it! I hope this will work... Please..."
He then teleported above mr. P and Badgy.
"AA-"
Both mr. P and Badgy fell.
"Oof-"

"Georgie?!" Spidella looked back and panicked.
"I told you to stay back!"

"I know! But I wanted to help!"

"But I'm scared that you might get hurt!"

"Don't worry about me, I have this teleporter trap remember?"

"But.."

"No buts, Spidella, now go! I can only hold them for long."

"... Alright. Be safe Georgie." Spidella sprinted towards the items she's about to grab.

A few moments later, she finishes the vials and ended up with a dynamite.

"What the- what do I do with this thing???" Spidella confused.

"Oi!"

She looked up and saw the text again.
"What do ya want?!"

"Did you seriously forget you're the protagonist?

"o h, right-"

"Also, you forgot to pick up the ms. P picture back in the city."

"Uh oh- then uh- what do I do-"

"Don't worry, got it for ya"

"Well finally you got to be nice for me"

"Hey, don't thank me, thank the creator, she told me to pick it up for you."

"Oh, uh ok-"

"Now go! We're running out of time!"

She then walked back to the center and placed the dynamite.
"Here we go!!-"

The dynamite then explodes, revealing 4 broken walls, each leading to 4 different parts of different chapters.

"God dang it not again!" Her ears ringing.
"Ok, I think it's better now."
"Here we go. The real hard part begins."

*uhh insert a random Spidella theme song cuz why not*

"Lit torch goes to this cave and near the ice, got the white key."

Gotta go, gotta go, running out of time..

"2 coins enough, just for the vending machine."

Never forgetting the lost she had..

"Last piece, the toy hammer!"
"Hya!"

She strikes the game and obtained the picture..

"Time to end this! Georgie! Catch!" She throws the picture to Georgie.

Georgie then let go both of them and yeets the picture to Mr. P.

...

"I.... No... I want to tell you my story.. But you wouldn't believe me.."

"Say it mr. P, we need this to finish once and for all." Spidella spoke while she's tired.

"Then.. You must leave, I'm afraid there isn't much time."
"I.. Was developing a cure to cure the sickness my wife, ms. P had. I spent my time and money to save her, even rushing the doctors to test the supposed cure. The doctors kept telling me that the sample was unstable, but I was foolish and stupid enough to not listen and needed volunteers. Then came the kind Piggy family... All except you, Georgie. They wanted to help. The initial results were significant. They became stronger. I was overjoyed, so I gave it to my wife immediately. She was getting better until we heard news that the Piggy family started to become hostile. I thought it had nothing to do with my 'cure', but eventually, Ms. P became aggressive, too."

*whispers* "hey why is this long again..?" Spidella whispers to both Georgie and the text.

"The last time I saw her, she had red eyes. I had to stop her but didn't have the heart to, so I let her go. I tried again to make cures. Then you came along, we found signs of the infection within you but you were still alive. Somehow. Before we could do more research, the hospital we were at was raided, and Bunny was attacked. I gave her another rushed 'cure', thinking it would save her. Then I realized what I had done, and left you two."
"And.. There you have it, my selfish, sorrowful story."

"That explains why you left us earlier." Spidella spoke.
"Thank you for telling me your story, Mr. P. Although, what are you gonna do now?"

"I.. Don't know, exactly."

"Well... Then we won't forget you, Mr. P. Goodbye, may we both meet each other again maybe."

"Good luck, you two."

Outside the plant.
"hya!" Pony knocks down the last soldier.
"Oh! You two are back! Finally, I'm tired, we took care of the soldiers for you. What about you?"

"We stopped Mr. P. He's no longer a threat." Spidella spoke in relief.

"Great job! I knew you both could do it." Zizzy spoke joyfully.

"Well, most of the thanks to Georgie, he took care of Mr. P and Badgy for me."

"Yep!" Georgie spoke proudly.

"Good job, Georgie." Said Zizzy.

"Hate to ruin the moment right now, but... Where do we go from here now?" Pony spoke confused.

Georgie: "What if we go look for an actual cure?"

Spidella: "Oh, yea! We still need to stop this infection."

Zizzy: "And not lose each other's back! Am I right Pony?"

Pony: *blushed* "Y-yea!"

Spidella: "Alright, onwards! Towards to find the cure!"

All of them then took rest in the outpost, preparing for another adventure the next day.

What will end up in their way? Will they find the cure? Will Spidella find her dad again? Stay tuned in book 2 to find out!

End of book 1.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Wheewwww!!
My back and neck hurts from this 😭-
At least I made it long this time
This was also rushed and my exam's comin soon, soo, book 2 might be awhile, but! It will also have secrets and archives like I said in the previous chapter!
I will leak the first secret after my exam in my conversations page, so look out!

[R̴͚͠Ë̴̥D̶̠͋À̷͎C̶͎͝T̸̨͌Ę̷̍D̸̺͝]: ay when will I finally make an appearance in the story?

Lol, silly question, obviously you know

Cya folks! And let us meet one day again!

Ps. This chapter's prob has the most words lol