Chapter 13 - The Distorted Memory.

~ In the house of the Piggy family(?). ~

I woke up with a cold sweat as I pant heavily... The dream I had.. I.. Couldn't remember..
"Wow, what a nightmare..."
*sigh*
"Penny, you awake?"
There was no response. I hop off of my bed to check. The bed.. Was cold. I wonder where has she gone of to this time..?
I walked up to the window to expect to see something... But everything was pitch black.
"Where's Penny..?" I asked myself.
As soon as I grabbed the door handle, I heard something crashed. That's where I knew I wasn't alone.
As soon as I opened the door, I saw another room at the left of the wall.
I entered the room, the door.. Well.. Not a door exactly, just a hole in the wall. It felt weird, and creepy..
I explored this unknown room, asking myself, why are there holes here..? I need planks..
I dropped down to the hole on the right, it was a room with a jailcell.. And a gate locked with lasers.
After done exploring, I knew what I had to do, before it's too late.

*after a few moments or smth*
Creator note: I DON'T KNOW THE MAP PLS FORGIVE ME

When I was trying to find an item, I encountered... A trap, but, when I picked it up.. I felt like there was energy going through me, like I was the desired one.
I need to focus. Getting out of here is the only option.

After unlocking the exit, I saw Penny, showing her back at me.
"Penny! There you are! I was looking for you!"
She did not respond.
"Penny? You ok big sis...?"
She walked away into the darkness with no response at all.
"Penny wait! Come back..!"
I felt pain in sudden and crouched.
"I don't feel too well..."
My eyes began to glow red.
"No... Not now..!"

Then I woke up, it was a dream... No.. A nightmare, I was at the mall, still.
That nightmare, was unexplainable.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to make this long but like, I have no idea what the map looked like so I had to make it short :(, sorry :(

Anyways Chapter 12 will be coming!
[R̴͚͠Ë̴̥D̶̠͋À̷͎C̶͎͝T̸̨͌Ę̷̍D̸̺͝]: "and so as book 2."
Ya, I'll also be adding some secrets for you guys to uncover ;) and as well as a new book cover!
That's it for now, cya!