Chapter 2 - Spidella's POV

~ the start of the infection ~

"

this was the last place Georgie pig was seen... This'll be my last mission until my vacation, atlast, I can find out what happened to my father" *hears a sound* "what was that?!" *blacks out*

A few minutes later..

"ughh, what happened? My head hurts, and is this... A bedroom? Wh-, nevermind, I need to get out of here" *gets out of the bedroom*
*a sign appears out of nowhere that says "piggy has woken up."*
"TF-"
*piggy appears*
"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU-" *shoot out web* "oh great. a boarded, securitied, and coded door?! What kind of house even is this?!" *uses web to takes out door* "thank god I have this ability, I have to get to the police station to report this."

~ at the police station ~

Speaker: "attention! It's not safe here, please head to the garage, Doggy is waiting for you there."
"Doggy? On his day off? How strange..."
*and yet the sign appears on her face again saying that the piggy has woken up*
"CAN YOU STOP DOING THAT, AND WHAT ON EARTH IS A PIGGY?! "
*piggy appears*
"Wait, that's a piggy? But that's-"
*just shut up and escape already*
"OK OK JEEZ" *uses web to take out the door again* "why does all doors have to be like this"
Doggy: "Spidella! It's you! Please find some gasoline to fill the car's tank and quick!"
"Uh ok?" *gasoline appears out of nowhere in her hand because I said so.*
"The heck??? Whatever" *fills gasoline into car's tank* "COME ON LET'S GO"

~ a few minutes later ~

"Whew... That was close."
Doggy: "yea it was... Say, how much did you filled the tank?"
"Uhh there was like a few I think."
Doggy: "oh. Oh wait.. "
*cars stops at the gallery*
"No! We're out already! And there's a lot of these 'piggies'! We need to get out, quick!"

~ end of chapter 2 ~

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yes it's short, I literally have no motivation for this so I hope you liked it or not. Anyways have this wip.