y/n meets fans

It's been two weeks since the interview with Jimmy not gonna lie it has been one of the craziest two weeks of my life every post that I share on Instagram friends and fans  seem to only focus on Sebastian being my celebrity crush which is kind of funny since I didn't think it would blow up that much I mean it's been two weeks I was hoping for it to die down but to my surprise it won't go away any time soon.

I been staying home most of the time because recently paparazzi has been hunting me down more then ever trying to get me to talk about Sebastian. I mean he is really handsome but I started to feel bad for even mentioning him on that interview. I am pretty sure his fandom is pressing him about that stupid interview. Man I really feel bad if they are.

I decided not to think much about it for a bit and go up from my bed and went down stairs to the kitchen. I turned on the stove and decided I wanted to make myself something to eat. I opened the Fridge and grabbed eggs cheese bacon and butter. I went for a breakfast sandwich. Nothing to fancy. While the bacon cooked I got a notification from instagram. And you already know what it was 45 people tagged me and Sebastian in a post captioned YN and Sebastian ❤️ it was a collection of various pictures of us from our accounts. Well that's great.

I assembled my sandwich and headed up stairs and turned on the tv and choice to watch Cinderella. About fourth five minutes into the movie my phone rings

Contact name: unknown number
y/n umm hello this is yn how may I help you

Caller/ hi miss y/n this Tn I was just calling you because we wanted you to star in the up coming marvel movie along side your father would you be interested in casting.

Yn omg umm yes yes I would love to when are the dates

Caller/ I am so glad to hear so later today I send you an Email with your script and the time and dates welcome aboard miss bye

YN thank sir have a nice day (phone call ends)

Omg omg I am going to be in a movie with my father this better be good.

I got up from bed and decided to go out and by a cake to celebrate. I went out to my car and drove to the nearest market. Once I arrive I went inside and went straight to the bakery before I made it to the section. I was quickly stopped in my tracks by to teenage girls
Hah great

The two teen girls)omg it's you YN LN can we take a picture with you please please please🥺 they asked and you smiled and gave in. You got in the middle and the two girl were on each of your sides the girls hold there phones up and start taking a bunch of pictures to the point that It started making you dizzy. Finally they got what they wanted and one of the girls asked so Yn so when are you and Sebastian going to start dating?

Umm girls you both do know that me and Sebastian never spoken to each other in person. I don't even think he knows who I am honestly it's just a simple innocent crush you know. One of the girls replied with ohh okie I see well I hope you both get to know each other and start dating.
You smile and say thank you only time will tell bye girls. You wave them good bye and go and grab your cake and pay and head home.

You couldn't help but think of you and Sebastian dating in the future. That made you smile like crazy. You brush the thought away and head home.