Lights camera action

"Ok every one we are really to shoot, Sebastian YN I need you both up here now"

"Some one get more hair spray in YN hair please"

"Ok so we are going to shoot the argument between bucky and Allison so I really need to see the angry side of Allison ok YN"

As the director tells us what he wants from us. I felt kinda scared to show anger especially to Sebastian I know it's not me telling this to him just his character but it's something that makes me feel sad and I just don't want to get caught up in this character mood.

"Ok quite on set ready light camera action"

"Who the hell are you to tell me what I can and can't do bucky you know nothing of the hell that I had to go through to get to where I am today"

Really Allison because it's not like I was freaking a killer a monster for over 70 years. Let's not forget who the hell killed your grandma Allison"

"What?"
(Allison looks at bucky with tears in her eyes)steps back from bucky while looking at him with disbelief)

"How.. Noo Noo it wasn't you it can't be you bucky tell me this is some twisted freaking dream BUCKY ... tell me your saying this up just to get under my skin!!"

" SAY SOMETHING FOR GOD SAKES"

Allison pushes bucky with every scream) bucky holds her in an embrace as she cry's out)

"Allison (bucky pulls away from Allison and looks her in the eye) I am the winter solider or was"

"Your not bucky there's no way this is true"
"TONY ROGERS WHERE ARE YOU"

"Tony and Steve coming running in to training room"

"What's going on bucky"
"Allison are you ok did bucky do anything to you" Tony glares at bucky

Both Steve and bucky look at Tony and Allison

Please tell me that bucky wasn't the one who killed your parents....

Tony and Steve stay silent

She looks at all three men in disbelief, tears roll down her face until she finally speaks up

"All my life I thought the death of my grandparents was an accident from a car crash but then I find out that the person who was supposed to love me and never hurt me is the actual killer of my grandparents..... and the worst part of it all is that my own father couldn't even tell me the truth.... I have no words for any of you especially you dad"

With that's Allison walks away from them and heads out the room

"AND CUT ... that was amazing guys thank you"