Allison? And bucky?

To much for me to handle in a days worth. I am very excited to be apart of an avengers movie along sides my dad but not only that but along side Sebastian Stan. I still could not get over the fact that I am in a movie with both of them. My heart was racing at the thought of that. While we where on the round table I learned that my character is Alison-who also plays buckys love interest. Like what. Is the universe on my side this time. I never felt so scared in my life like what if I mess up what if let my anxiety take over me and ruin the whole movie. My mind was racing faster then the speed of light. I didn't even notice that I had completely spaced out. That was until my dad placed his hand on my arm to bring me back reality.
Robert:are you doing alright kiddo? My dad says in a smile whisper.
You:umm yeah sorry I just spaced out not sure why my anxiety is acting up right now but I will be okie. I tell him as I give him a small smile before focusing our attention back to the director.

An hour past and we headed to lunch the whole group decide to go to the nearest restaurant. Which happens to be BJs. We all arrived and waited to be seated. Once we where seated we all talked amongst each other while we waited for our waiters.

Finally he comes over and asked if we where ready to order. We all told him what we wanted and he happily wrote it down and grab our menus and walked away. We all continued to talk while we waited for our food. I was actually really hungry but I wasn't In a big mood to eat.

I got my phone and started scrolling through social media. Then I got a message from scarlet. I looked up and rose my eyebrow a bit at her direction. She gave me look indicating to read the message. So I opened the message and read it.
The message/you finally get to met Sebastian and the first thing your doing is being quiet 😂 YN talk to him I see him starting at you many times know.

You responded/omg no what if freak him out. No I can't it's only work Business and that's it I will only talk to him when we are set 🙈.

Scarlet/ oh no missy that's not gunna happen not on my watch😈

You/scarlet no please don't do anything I beg you 🫣

Scarlet/watch me baby girl 😈

I put my phone down and started breathing a little heavy my heart was pounding.what was she up to.she better not do anything that I would end up embarrassing my self with. I looked over to her and she had the biggest grin on her face. Oh boy what is she up to. Just the thought of it made me feel dizzy. Right before I could speak a word. Our food arrived. Finally something to keep my busy and not thinking of what scarlet had up her sleeve.

We all enjoyed our food and finally started heading back to the set. We all walked to parking lot to get into our cars when suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I turned around to face non other then Sebastian. I looked at him with a soft smile.

Sebastian/hey um y/n I was wondering if you would like to ride with me back to set. If thats ok with you I mean you don't have to. Your allowed to say no,he says with a small smile.

I looked back to my dad. Buy the look he gave me I was indeed able to head with Sebastian back to the set.

You replied back to Sebastian with a yes and the both of you walked over to his car. As you both approached the car Sebastian walked infront of you and went and opened the car door for you you smiled at him and thanked him as you got in. He gently closed the door and ran over to the driver side of the car. He start the car and you both headed towards the set.

While in the car you sat there in silence. It was the kind of silence that was very comfortable not awkward but peaceful. Moments later Sebastian began to speak so you turn your whole attention to him.

Sebastian/ hey umm I just wanted to let you know that at any given time you start to feel uncomfortable with me please tell me you I could try to fix it. I don't want you to feel like your forced to be with or tolerate being around me. You seem really nice and I justed wanted to tell you that by all means your comfort is valuable and I respect it. I am sorry if I am coming of as rude. I promise I am not I just want you to be comfortable so I am trying my best to not over step your boundaries.

You look at him with shock on you face. You smile at him and reassure him that every is ok. That if you need space you will tell him right away. You both smile at each other and you both dart your attention back to the road. Finally you both arrived at the set. Sebastian being Sebastian he did not let you open the car door. He ran over to your side and opened the door for you. You laugh at him and told him that he didn't have to do that. He joked around and said as long as your in his car you would never be able to touch the door. You smile at him and you both head inside.