First reading

Today is the first day we have cast reading and I never been this nervous in my life. To think I will be in a movie along side my dad is one of my dream come true. I always told my self the day I cast along side my dad would be the day I know I am worth a lot. It's been a goal of mine since I was little and today was the day. I am really excited and extremely nervous but it's my dad he will make sure I will be ok.
As I walk inside the building I noticed my dad right away. I walked up to him and gave him a really big hug. He noticed right away that I was stressing out and giving off nervousness. He hugged me tighter and told me not to worry I will be okie after all it's just a movie. I let go of my dad and sit down next to him. We waited about 10 minutes for everyone to come in the room one by one Chris Evans ChrisH scarlet J came in and sat down then Anthony and mark walked in. I was really excited for this not going to lie. I looked at my phone for a bit. Not noticing that thee Sebastian Stan had walked into the room. I looked up and look right at him. I was in a daze. That man is so fine and omg wait Sebastian Stan is here I snapped out of my daze and realized that he was really in the room and to my horror he noticed me and smiled. I smiled back and proceeded to put my head down in embarrassment. Scarlet noticed and just laughed to her self and shook her head at my reaction. As I looked down at the table I felt someone pull the chair nexted to me. I was to scared to look at who it was. When suddenly I hear. Hi nice to meet you I am Sebastian he says as he extended hi hand to you.

Your frozen in place and slowly reach for his hand not saying a word. He chuckled to him self and said hi YN it's a pleasure to meet you in person. All you could do is smile and shake his hand and quickly pull away. He smiled at him self and finally the meeting started.