CHAPTER 3 LETS GO!

So I was suppose to be at Yellow Stone... My trip got canceled *tear*

   BUT NOW I get to write the two weeks I would have been gone! I can get even father head one Raised By Humanz!

   Any ways thanks for reading! If you like this story check out my other story Remote! I love that story with all my heart! I think its chapter 7 when my favorite character shows up. And Yes I can pick a favorite child.

 Also so check out A Band of Misfits, Witches, and, Quirky Weirdos.

Chapter three

Eda explained that her roommate needed a crown.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Why does he need this crown," Looking down at the furry dog rat Pokémon thing, that was called King.

"To restore my POWER!" the demon said.

"Why should we help you?" I asked spectacle.

"Because look at his cute face!" Luz said holding King's face didn't look comfortable at all.

"HEY!" The demon screamed, "I am the King of demons and I demand to be PUT DOWN!"

"That not the point," Eda said trying not to let a snort escape, then she straightened up taller, "We have the only way you and the human can get home."

"Besides I want to help them," Luz pointed out, trying to win me over with one of her cute faces.

"That's not going to work on me," I told her, "But," I started folding my arms over my chest and leaning against the wall, "It's not like we're going to get home any other way."

Luz let out a trumpet squeal and throw her fist into the air.

"Let's not get too excited we're leaving right after we get the crown." I told her to poking her in the ribs.

She looked at me with a devastated look. "But Hunter," she said in her baby voice.

"Hey. Don't give me that face!" I told her as I recoiled from the awful noise, "I hate your baby voice!"

"That's what it was I thought it was a giraffe laughing." Eda said.

"What?" I said I was confused, giraffes don't laugh. Do they?!?

"Never mind that let's go!" Eda said with a poke to my ribs, and I gave her a death glare.

When we were flying to a person's castle that apparently had the hots for Eda, and gross might I add. Luz wouldn't stop asking questions. I wouldn't have minded but Luz was becoming too attached to the place, and I knew she wouldn't want to go home. She would probably find a girl or boyfriend or something.

I asked what the plan was and The So Powerful Owl Lady told me "just stay where it was safe," What am I chopped liver?

I told Eda I would go where Luz went and if I couldn't I would just go with her anyways.

Surprisingly she said, "Go ahead, Champ!"

She didn't put up a fight or anything! I could have sworn I heard her wrong! Ms Noceda would always put up a fight! She didn't want me to do athletics in High School. She thought I would get hurt or something, but I'm the fastest in my school, not to mention most of the boys are pathetic.

Anyways moving on.

Let's get back to the present.

When we (Luz, King, and Me) went through the window we entered what looked like a prison and there were some people that looked far from human, like the eyes that eat his eyeballs and the one whose body was her face, and her nose took up all of it. The one who rights fanfics she looked like she could be human.

And of course Luz had to strike a conversation up with them, because she's a social butterfly.

I grabbed Luz by the arm knowing that she was dreading to go home already. "Focus on the task and maybe after we can get them," I hissed in her ear.

"Or we could get them now!" Luz said back.

"What 'bout my crown!" King complained.

I let out a groan as she ran to the lever and tried to pull it up, "NO! My WEaK nERd ArMs!"

"Luz!" I called her, "Please lets just go!" I had no idea how she was having a blast, but then she wasn't the one figuring out her life was all a lie.

Luz looked at me in the eyes and let out sigh, "Okay, Hunter..." She paused, "How about you free one so they can free the others?" Luz asked in the sweetest tone she could.

I glared at her, I was so mental drained and it seemed like we did almost nothing.

"Fine" I said, "But what are the chances I can actually open it."

"But my crown!" King howled.

"Worth the shot!" Luz said cheerful ignoring the little demon.

She's so much like the hero's in the stories, I thought, I hope this world doesn't break her. I shook the thought out of my head, No. We're leaving after we get the stupid crown for the demon dog thing.

I walked over to a random cell door and pulled up hard and it mover the world's smallest inch but it was a big gap in the door, so the person could crawl though.

I let out a frustrated groan. It was the tiny person cell. "YAY! I'm FrEE!" She said throwing her arms in the air. "SInce you free me, I will give you a fact that will bow you mind."

I gave Luz a scowl as she jump up and down excitedly.

She said in her high voice, "The world is a try-angle!" She squealed.

I slapped my forehead as Luz let out a disappointed sigh.