IV:Give Me A Chance P1

Third Person's POV

A week later passed since the incident at the library and of course Luz told Eda about her encounter with the youngest Blight and to say Eda was in rage was an understatement, Luz and King had tried all their might to stop the owl lady from going out there and hunt down the youngest Blight down.

Even tho what Amity did was pretty much invading and also disrespectful, knowing she already marked her without her consent Luz didn't want the older Alpha to kill the girl mainly because she's still feeling nice after shits happened.

It also didn't help that for the past week did the youngest Blight once again tried to visit the human even at the middle of the night she would come just to talk to Luz but Luz isn't just yet ready to see her or would she even find time to be ready. Luz is dealing with her own problem for the past couple of days her inner alpha have been arguing with her, it wanted her to mark Amity the same but Luz doesn't want too not because she hate the omega.

How could Luz hate Amity? She's pretty, okey maybe a bit of an ass but she's soft and also warm still tho she know little about the Blight. Luz doesn't wanna jump into a relationship that quick especially since Amity is literally still 15 and she's 16, it kinda felt like she would be the one taking advantage of her.

Tho the Blight seems doesn't know when to quit at all it even had the oldest Blight go with her just to talk with the Owl Lady but Hooty would immediately chase them away mainly because Luz and King would tell him so or other wise it's Eda would be the one coming out and do more than just chase the Blight's away.

Anyways Luz is glad that today Amity and her siblings hadn't come today to the usual and Luz is still reading books after books of ways to remove the mark cause the mark has been messing with her head and making her ignore her alpha instinct harder than before.

Of course Camila knew about what had happened and to say she wasn't happy about that in one bit was an understatement, Luz just begged her mother to not barge out there and basically kill the Blight's even tho Eda was on board of doing that Eda still cared about Luz's feelings and talk with Camila about not letting the Blight's especially Amity near her pup or their pup.

They might not be couple or liked each other in that kind of way but both of them love Luz and wanted to protect the pup. Camila of course forced herself to calm down and eventual returned to the human realm to what made Luz thank the titan that her mother didn't forced her to come back there but that doesn't mean Camila won't visit she'll just not be able to visit time to time now as she is going to look for away to remove the mark forced on her daughter but until then Luz would have to suffer from it.

Luz was basically on her mattress curled up, she was in so much pain especially down there. She already took a cold bath but nothing seemed to work anymore except for sleep but right now it hadn't hit her yet. The voice of her inner alpha basically been telling her to just mate with the omega that marked her and mark that omega too but Luz refuses her inner alpha.

King was basically at the living room he was guarding the entrance until Eda calm back with the thing that might help Luz with her seemed to he unending rut he would stay still there and of course kept his guard up wouldn't want the Blight's sneaking in. Anyways he continue to walk back and forth til he heard Luz howl, how King felt bad for his boo boo buddy wishing he could do something.

Then there was a knock by the door."Hooty who's there?"King asked the bird tube who then swing the door opened revealing none other than the Blight's.

"Is the Owl Lady there?"Emira was the one who spoke asking about the Owl Lady, King immediately stand by the door even tho that won't work he needs to try and make sure not to let any of them in especially since Luz is having an inner battle with her inner alpha."she's not here yet and you guys should better go before -"

King was cut off when there was another howl of pain, this caused Amity to be alarmed and immediately went past King. Edric and Emira both yelled for her to stop but there isn't much they could do.

Emira helped the little guy up."sorry about our sister must be her mate instinct kick in."Emira said focusing on one scent, she doesn't wanna accidentally sniff her sisters mate rut scent and ended up giving in with her omega instinct and luckily there's this other strong scent she could focused on and she knew who they belong too.

"We have to stop her unless Eda came back and found her, oh all hell would break lose."King said."why? What would the Owl Lady do?"Edric asked a bit concerned of what could possibly the Owl do to them.

King was about to say a word but immediately shut his mouth as his eyes went wide looking pass the Blight twins. Ed and Em felt their skin crawl as they heard a low growled and slowly turning around to see that it was none other than the Owl Lady herself standing behind them clearly not all that happy to see them.

"H-Hey Owl Lady...uh it's uh nice seeing I mean meeting you."Edric was the one who spoke and Emira and him felt themselves almost close to shake in fear as the Owl Lady step forward."where is that Brat?"

Oh mittens you are so dead...Ed and Em both thought as the Owl Lady went pass them and made her way upstairs following the two scent colliding and King is trying to tell Eda to calm down but the woman is really set on murdering the youngest Blight.

Yep she's dead.

A/N:I won't literally have Eda murder Amity, I'm not a child murderer unless I'm given a really to do that 🙃