VI:Getting To Know You P1

Third Person's POV

So it had begin, Yesterday went well with the Owl Lady than expected and Amity can now visit Luz but she can't stay more than 2 hours for many given reasons that Amity can actually seen as a good reason after all she is still not yet in the age just to do that.

She gotta wait until she's 16 or maybe 17 til she make it official with Luz, of course Luz would have to mark her back too but Amity just knew that Luz won't do that, just yet.

Anyways today Amity decided to visit Luz after school, Ed and Em help her hide this from their parents especially Odalia as Amity can't let her mom know that she is visiting the odd alpha. Luz is still not done with her rut tho it seemed with Amity's presences the alpha calm down and eventual sleep her rut away which Amity is happy that she could help her mate sleep with ease now without it's rut bothering her.

Amity right now is at her abomination class then a few more minutes pass and soon the bell screamed, it was only break time and Amity really wish the time could just come by faster. She already prepared everything for her and Luz's play date, they are of course going to do it at the Owl House or just near the Owl House, Amity ever since marking Luz wanna get to know the brunette more now than ever.

She could ask a little bit more about the human towards the two witches that hang out with Luz, which will do right now as they have their breaks now. After the bell finally rang Amity immediately got off her seat and headed out the classroom, she went to look for a certain plant girl and illusionist but as Amity turned a corner she noticed a familiar pink haired witch and a plant witch.

Amity stopped at her tracks and quickly hide, she watched the two interact and to Amity's surprised and shock Boscha isn't picking on Willow instead she even tucked a flower on her ear along with her hair. Both a had gentle expression on their face especially Boscha who looked at Willow with much adoration.

This was new nor did Amity felt the right to even see this especially this kinda felt like invading their privacy. Much more to Amity's surprised the two shared a peck before Boscha eventually walked away seemed to be hesitant.

It then crossed Amity, are the two had been seeing each other secretly!? When!?

Amity decided to not to approach the plant girl for now nor ask questions and decided to just look for the Beta illusionist. Tracking Gus isn't all that hard and eventually she found the boy writing something down on his notebook.

The abomination witch then approached him, Amity cleared her throat which gained the illusionist attention and looked up at her. Gus isn't happy to see the Blight mainly because of the whole her marking his human friend issues which eventually half of the student body knew about and keeps talking about for the past weeks now.

"Amity Blight? What do you want that made you approach me."Gus said narrowing his eyes towards the Blight suspiciously."it's uh...it's about Luz, you are her friend right?"

"Of course and what do you want from her? If you wanna know where she lives then fat chance I won't tell you anything."

"It's not about that besides I already know where she lives, I approached you because I wanna know what's her favourite food and type of flower."Amity said looking away with her face turning a bit red while Gus looked at her dumb founded before releasing a loud gasp.

"Wait are you courting Luz!?"Gus exclaimed and Amity's face turned immediate red."eh not yet...i..just tell me titans so I could leave you alone."Amity replied to the still surprised Gus, well who wouldn't it Amity isn't after all the type to care much about getting a mate.

Actually everyone thought Amity would go on a life being a single omega, so this is really surprising.

"Okey, Luz favourite food is PB&J sandwich and I think if i remember it right her favourite flower is dandelions you could ask Willow about what they look like as she grew them once when Luz showed a picture about it."Gus said and Amity nod her head in understanding.

"Oh okey thx Porter."she said and then walked away leaving the boy as said to go look for Willow now to ask her about the flowers.

~•~•~•||•With Willow•||•~•~•~

"Dandelions? Yeah i knew how to grew one, what about it?"Willow asked as she look at the Blight's face, it was red why? And most of all why would she ask her if she knew how to grow dandelions.

"You know how well Luz is my uh you know mate."Willow eyes went wide, yep she remembered now and she is really mad at her for marking her best friend without permission tho Luz did told her about the whole Amity situation and couldn't help but chuckled at the sight of Amity here right now.

"W-why are you laughing."Amity said can't believe she is showing this side of her, it so humiliating."it's just surprising that you changed after marking Luz."Willow said as Amity eyes went wide a bit before returning to neutral.

"I was actually mad about you marking my best friend without permission you know and I still am now but then I heard from a certain Alpha that you were making up for what you did, even go far as beg the Owl Lady to let you visit her."Amity blushed worsen, she didn't expect Luz to also hear that so much for being an awesome mate.

"Anyways I'll help with your dandelions but can you fill me in with details on where should I grew them and what this date you are planning for my friend."Willow said and Amity shook her head and begin to fill her in with the details while her face is still red like a tomato.

A/N:sorry this is short I'll try to make the next one longer, Byeee!