»»» tongues and teeth

ııııı

title - tongues and teeth*

love interest - billy hargrove

season - 2

oc name - beverly wheeler

face claim - ella purnell

ııııı

DESCRIPTION

she was the most delicate, beautiful thing billy had ever seen.

and he loved destroying pretty things.

ııııı

EXTENDED SUMMARY

beverly wheeler was the perfect daughter, the epitome of the girl next door. she was well liked by pretty much everyone, had found a close group of friends on the hawkins high cross country team (on which she was a very excellent runner), and kept her gpa to a perfect 4.0. she slotted in perfectly with the nuclear family at the end of the cul de sac she had been born into.

billy hargrove was the embodiment of trouble, the exact kid of boy parents warned their daughters about. he smoked too much, drove too fast, hooked up with too many girls, and let his anger boil over too much. he hated the move he had been forced to make to hawkins, and he was sure to let everyone know it.

quite frankly, billy was bored. there wasn't much to do in the small indiana town besides hooking up with girls. and even that had lost its appeal, what with every girl billy stumbled across all but throwing themselves at his feet. every single one. except for beverly wheeler.

she was a challenge, not in that she was particularly standoffish or rude, but in the complete opposite. beverly was too nice, too sweet and understanding, too naive to understand what billy wanted. that made the chase all the more worthwhile.

beverly wheeler was so darling and pretty.

billy hargrove wanted nothing more than to ruin her.

ııııı

NOTES

- inspired by the song 'tongues and teeth' by the crane wives. like really super inspired by it. please listen to that song before you write this. it's practically like a necessity to understand billy and beverly's dynamic (billy is the singer and beverly is the person he's talking to)

- nancy and beverly are twins

- she and holly are the only wheeler kids that have no clue about anything to do with the upside down like at all. even throughout s2, her story kind of runs parallel with the main plot, sort of intersecting at random points with billy if you want

- let's also just get this out of the way: THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

- billy is like hardcore manipulative and borderline emotionally abusive. make sure you don't glorify that. it's awful, and bad, and beverly is stuck in it and can't seem to get out

- again, i didn't really have too much of this thought out beyond the concept as a whole, so make this your own (AND LISTEN TO THAT SONG! ITS SO GOOD) !

ııııı