hey everyone

This is an update on the status of the next chapter.

I genuinely don't know when it's gonna come out. I hope to have it out by the end of the month but who knows at this point.

I'm not going to lie, life has been rough. In both the sense of the general state of the world and personal things. Specifically in America cause as I've said before, that's where I personally live. Roe v Wade being overturned, the constant shootings happening, people in power not giving a shit about the citizens.

I've also had a lot of things happen in my family in the past 6 months. My grandpa died this year, my mom had to have surgery, my grandma had a stroke and my aunt and dad were diagnosed with cancer. Due to this, I have had very little motivation to write. I do open my drafts every day and I try to write one sentence. Just to have some semblance of progress on something I want to finish so badly.

I've been working on this chapter for 6 months. I'm up to around 2500 words which is a little less than half of the last part. It's slow going and I know people are likely waiting for an update. But I want to be honest with everyone and once again say I don't know how long it will take me to finish it.

I've been writing this book since 2019. 3 years is kinda crazy to think about. I definitely haven't put out as much as I wanted to originally and it makes me kinda sad. I used to churn out words faster than I could think sometimes. I think possibly after I finish the last part of L'amore si Scioglierà I will mark this book as complete. I do want to polish up my older chapters and maybe beef em up a little to put more substance in them and fix some stuff that bugs me. I don't know.

I just know that whatever I end up deciding to do, I'm glad I wrote this book. It makes me happy to know that people enjoy my crappy writing because we all share a huge love for Marvel. And I will always continue to love Marvel and all the friends I've made because of it.

I think we can all say that.

I'm sorry for being depressing and sappy but I just wanted you all to know I'm alive  and slowly (but surely) chipping away at writer's block.