•𝟎𝟑

•𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈•

"That's so cute,and him putting his hands on your waist!"Avery exclaimed after I told her what happened.I laugh handing her a smoothie out of the fridge.

"Something could happen though!"she exclaimed.
"Maybe."I answer.I would like for something to happen but it was only the first day back I don't want to rush things.Me and Jeremiah knew there was something there.Neither of us acted on it.Maybe this was my chance.

"Oh and we are still going to the bonfire right?"Avery ask sipping her smoothie."Do I really have to go?"I whine."Yes your a local and you've never been your going."she explained and I groan and out my chin on the top of my smoothie bottle.I never went to the bonfire.It's just a bunch of people getting wasted for a fight or two breaks out and then the cops come,simple as that.

                                  •𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇•
I was so happy that Lani came back but it felt weird.Me and her were so close but I had stopped texting after a few months,but that not what mattered right now.

Whenever I opened that door and looked at her.She looked stunning.Of course she was always beautiful but she was more confident with herself.I don't understand how I feel but it's definitely more than platonic.We always had something that was more than platonic.I don't know why nothings happened yet.

I brush my teeth as Steven sings at the top of his lungs in the shower as we get ready for the bonfire.I wondered if Lani was gonna be there but she never goes so I suspected not.

Me and Steven go downstairs and see Belly and Conrad sitting by the pool."Let's go."Steven yells.
"Where are you guys going?" Belly ask."The bonfire."I remark."Can I come." Belly ask."Ye- hell no."Steven laughs."The moms are making food for movie night."I reply to her comment.Conrad comes out of the house from getting the keys and twirls them around his finger and tosses them to me."Have fun with the moms!"Steven yells as we laugh as we walk to the car and drive to the beach.

•𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈•
"Happy?"I groan as I slap my hands to my side.
"Hot."she smiled an takes me over to my mirror.
"See you look great!"she explained.For whatever reason she wanted to dress up for tonight and convinced me to.I wore a green dress with swirls of different shades with sliver accessories.

While Avery wore a pink dress with flowers of different shades and gold accessories."We look hot."
she poses in the mirror making me laugh and we put on our birkenstocks and get in the car and head down to the bonfire.

"she poses in the mirror making me laugh and we put on our birkenstocks and get in the car and head down to the bonfire

                  𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢                                𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

We walk down to the bonfire and I look around and see Belly walking down in a light pink dress stumbling around in heels"Belly!"I yell getting her attention.She sees us and starts to walk over.

"You actually go to these kind of things?"I question.Belly rarely goes anywhere.The people she  talks to is the moms,Conrad,Steven,Jeremiah,me and now Avery.

"Oh hell no,I just wanted to try something different."she explains as I nod turning my head looking around and see Avery already left me for some random guy while Belly starts to walk to some other boy,which I was concerned about but I shrugged it off.

I see Conrad making out with some girl and Steven talking with another girl as Belly calls him over and Steven gets into a argument with Belly.

I start to walk over and Steven drags Belly away and she falls."Belly are you okay!"I yell as I run over.
"You ok?"Steven says.
"I'm okay."she says.

I reach my hand out and pull her up as Jeremiah jogs over."Ladies!"he exclaimed as he looks up both and down with a smirk on his face as he looks at me.

"What hell are you both wearing."Steven ask.
"Avery made me."I defend myself while Belly stayed silent."Not mad about that."Jeremiah mumbled making me turn to him and nudge him.

"I'm taking you home."Steven say to Belly grabbing her arm once again."No,I'm staying!"she rips away her arm."You know what fine just stay right here."
Steven says as he goes on walking with the girl.
"Fuck you!"Belly yells with both of her hand in the air flipping him off."Wow,ok."I say surprised.

I was about to say something to Belly but Jeremiah drags my arms and takes me over to the side.
"What are you doing."I ask confused."Just wait."
he says grabbing my hand and putting his finger in between mine making butterflies appear in my stomach.

We walk over to this small mountain that's close to the ocean.Since it was dark you could only see the tide.We we're far enough away that everyone's voices were muffled and the crashing waves filled our ears.

He jumps on the rock and reaches his hand out helping me up onto it.We sit down and I look at the ocean waves.

"So,why are we over here?"I ask still with my hand still holding his."I mean I'm not complaining but."I say making I'm laugh"I just wanted to ask you if we are ok?"he ask moving slightly closer."What do you mean?"I ask confused.

"I mean you acted kind of shy when we you came over earlier and I don't want things to be different beca-"I cut him off with my other hand over his mouth.

"We are always ok.If I'm being honest it was hard trying to figure out what to say to you."

"How?he ask looking right into my eyes.

"It was just-"I get cut off by the yelling by the bonfire.We both look over to see it's Conrad and some other dude.We rush over to try and break up there fight until Conrad elbows Belly in her cheek.

"Belly!"I yell leaning down to see if she's ok.
"Belly are you ok?"Conrad ask as the other boy punches him in his face making him go to the ground.

He gets up and punches him as red and blue light flash."Cops!"someone yells as Jere grabs my hand and we run to his car." Belly!"I yell to make sure she was running.She was running with some other boy.

Once we get over there Belly is talking to the boy I assumed was Cameron.I had met him when I saw him at the country club.I smile at the thought she had met someone.Jeremiah gets in the car and I put my hands in the window as I blush at his dimples when smiles.

"Um...do you want to come back to my place?"he says making my eyes widen."I have to drive Avery home,but I'll see you tomorrow."I say clinking my nails together.I don't know why I said that,of course I want to."See you tomorrow."he says picking up my hand and kisses it as I smile.I walk away and go find Avery.

-

Word count📄:1,237

~

a/n:I am super happy on how this chapter turned out.I will have a least 2-4 chapters out tomorrow since I already have them planned out.Hope you enjoy and make sure to vote!