•𝟏𝟏

•𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈•

The next day I wake up on Jere's warm chest when the sun peaks through my curtains.

Waking up remembering my parents aren't here wasn't the best feeling in the world.

Rubbing my eyes I feel my blanket to move as Jeremiah sits up leaning back on my headboard.

"What's wrong?"he ask in his easy morning voice."Just my parents."I sigh laying on his chest.

He strokes my hair getting ready to speak."It will be okay,I promise.Your parents always find a way."he assured trying to convince me.

Sighing in response he kisses me on my forehead.
I blush sitting up to look at him."You know your perfect,right?"he rubs his thumb on my cheek.

Smiling in awe I lean into his lips holding his cheeks.
We get out of bed and Jere goes to his house to get changed and I get ready.

                                      OUTFITS:

Around a hour later he honks his horn for me to go outside

Around a hour later he honks his horn for me to go outside.Grabbing my bag I check my phone seeing a text from a unknown number that looks vaguely familiar.I ignore it knowing I get random texts all the time.

I walk out the door to see the blonde haired boy twirling his keys around his finger handing them to me."Really!"I exclaimed.I always loved driving his car.

"It's hot when you drive stick."the boy smirks making me roll my eyes tempting to grab his keys.
"Unless you don't want to."him adding pulling back raising the keys.

He always teases me since I'm like a foot shorter than him."Jere give me the keys."I laugh jumping grabbing them.

He laughs smiling get into the passenger seat.Turning on the car our song comes on immediately.See You Again blasting through the car flooding our ears making us yell at the top of our lungs."Can I get a kiss,and can you make it last forever."I sing looking over at Jere cuffing his cheek at a red light.

Him smiling leaning in to kiss me.I move back finishing the song."But I don't know if Ima see you again."putting my hand near his face as he slams slowly into it.

I laugh in response when he rest his face into my hand kissing it.I put my hand on the steering wheel, seeing the light turn green.

Without caring Jere turns my head kissing my lips.Putting his hand on my thigh hearing the car horn behind us I pull away,full face red feeling his stare.

Pulling into the driveway I see Conrad getting out of his car from the sidewalk.I raise my eyebrow in suspicion looking at Jere mirroring my look.

We shrugged it off not really caring and went to rehearsal.Walking up the stairs through the wall way we see Belly dancing by herself then pull her phone out to text someone.