TWENTY FOUR

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
instagram, IRL, tiktok
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

@LEATHELION JUST POSTED!

leathelion:

liked by alahna111, lilithlawson, and others@leathelion: back with my fave person ever ! missed u like crazy lil (thank you uncle noah for filming this)

@leathelion: back with my fave person ever ! missed u like crazy lil (thank you uncle noah for filming this)

lilithlawson: PLEASE THE BEST SURPRISE EVER I LOVEE UU
╰─▸ leannalawson: LOVE U TOO

    Leanna was trying her best not to drive too much over the speed limit. She's finally back in Massachusetts and she is quite literally vibrating with excitement. Due to her excitement, she missed seeing the pedestrian on their bike. She's slamming the brakes and shouting a 'sorry about that!' out her window. Leanna has already visited Lilith, the two girls were basically screaming at the top of their lungs as they hugged, much to Lilith's dads' chagrin. Leanna hung out with Lilith for the majority of the day and now she was driving to see the triplets.

If she was being honest, she was a bit nervous to see the boys. She actually hadn't spoken to them— except for a brief interaction with Matt on their birthday—that much while she was in New York. She figures that they were just as busy as she was, they had their Youtube channel to focus on (which she neglected to check while she was in New York) completely now and she was recording her music and filming music videos. Before she knows it, she's pulling up to the Sturniolo household. Giving herself a pep talk, she walks up the steps of the boys' porch. Leanna raps her knuckles against the front door, hearing commotion on the other side of it.

She smooths her skirt out and uses the reflection of the boy's window to fix her hair. She knows it's silly, but if Matt is the one who opens the door, she wants to look presentable. The door is whipped open and Leanna is met with a girl she has never seen before. Leanna's brow furrows, and she checks the house number one more time in case she walked to the wrong one by accident.

"You're Lea, right? Matt told me all about you!" The unnamed girl is smiling, leaning against the front door.

Leanna notes that the girl is absolutely beautiful. Her hair is long and dark and Leanna can make out some freckles scattered across her nose. Leanna's suddenly feeling insecure about herself. She licks her lips still wary about the fact that this girl knows her name, "Yeah, that's me."

"I'm Rory!" she extends her hand out for Lea to shake. As they shake hands, Leanna notices the sweatshirt Rory is wearing. It's a half-quarter zip that costs about 30 dollars— Leanna only knows that because she bought it for Matt— that has 'M. STURNIOLO' on the sleeve. Leanna retracts her hand quickly, thrown off by Matt so easily giving away the sweater she gave him. Leanna knows she gifted it to him, so technically it shouldn't bother her who he gives it to, but still, it's the principle of it all.