Announcement

Please Read This Guys*

This short story is my own version of The Flash Season 8 Finale, while watching that episode I started having ideas of what I could have done to make it better. Of course this will contain spoilers of the episode and the whole season so if you haven't watched The Flash then be careful and maybe don't read this story if you don't want to be spoiled completely. It is up to you.

I hope you like this little project. I suddenly came up with an idea, I know I have my other stories there too but this was my new motivation and right now I am working on it, it will be short as I said before. My version will be a bit darker compared to what the show released in their actual season. I wanted to make it better and have more action, brutality and epic fights when it is required.

Other than that this is the announcement, Part 1 of this story is done and maybe tomorrow you guys will have it. Although that depends on you, do you want to see the first chapter? Tell me in the comments sections and a vote as well, I am excited for this I will be honest. This season of The Flash gave me a lot of ideas to write more and do something like ohe-shots or stories, I will try to put everything together so you can have updates and more content.

I think that's it, I have expectations in this short story so I really hope you like it guys. Stay safe, take care and see you soon. 

Allen901.